Is this really possible WordPress Item gets Reviewed within a day with in 1 hour?

wordpress

Hello All,

I had submitted WordPress Item an hour before and got rejection over it with in a hour saying.

1. Unfortunately ‘WordPress’ has higher standards in terms of aesthetics. An approved design in other categories does not guarantee an approval under ThemeForest’s WordPress category. Your design needs significant improvements in terms of aesthetics and attention to details.

As higher quality items become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality.

While I’d be able to provide feedback as to how to get this approved, I can only do after it has crossed a certain threshold, quality wise. I’m sorry to say this isn’t there yet.

Really Review time is now 1 day?

Thank You

Hi,

It’s really strange but maybe it can happen

Yes. http://quality.market.envato.com/themeforest

Yes, sometimes less than 1 hour.

How is it possible? Have the reviewers been replaced by an AI ? :joy:

It seems to me that the theme is easily get rejected (soft) or even hard rejected within few hours (as we just happen to see a lot of rejection relevant thread with the last few days/weeks.
That’s why the average review time is quite short.
Maybe it is a new tactic from the quality review team or simply they want to increase the requirement to a much higher level. Approved PSD, HTML will not guarantee the approval in the design review phase in WP category.

The answer is quite simple, review times have dropped because standards got much more higher for WordPress. If you don’t pass the overall design review (first glimpse at the template), you get insta rejected. I think that this is a new envato strategy to manage the huge increase of WP submissions. Only the outstanding templates pass the first design review.