Is this practice allowed?

I actually think that there is a factory somewhere in the world managed by one person (think Apple production line) and this is where all of these ambient tracks are being made with the money going to 1 person and the “musicians” are on minimum wage.

3 Likes

Think DRU and the Minions and you may get the picture.

1 Like

Asian DRU Must be something like… :joy:

1 Like

Didn’t reach minimum wage this month so no Paypal Payout.

1 Like

Or is this Minimum Rage?

1 Like

That´s IMPOSSIBRU!!

1 Like

Ah - the comedy never fails to pwease.

Never!!

Whilst we had some fun another artist (minion) has ventured into the ambient arena and you guessed it…where is he from? And he meets all of the requirements +1000 following.

You are killing me softly with mistery. :joy:

Let’s forget about music and focus on this cloning activity - far more productive.

1 Like

Ambient category is monopolized; it doesn’t make sense anymore. I’m eager to see what will happen with these tracks (these accounts) that are flooding the ambient pages. Some sell it is true but what are the chances for an original (unique) track to sell when it has to go against 20-30 tracks that sound the same. Let’s have patience

2 Likes

I think that it will only stop if there is a power cut at the factory. Or if someone loses the installation CD.

1 Like

We need to call Ethan Hunt

3 Likes

“I just need to move that note from there to there so no-one will notice. Ready for uploading now. Damn I spent too long on this one…time check, this track will self destruct in 5 minutes”

3 Likes

10 Likes

3 of the authors who were reported in this thread just happen to be near the top of my Follower List. While they were selling quite steadily the week or 2 prior, sales have stopped cold for them a day after this thread was started. :thumbsup:

1 Like

I wrote music in the past and I know how difficult is to be approved and to sell music for the beginners here.
These days I regularly buy from AJ for my videos and I also see how difficult is to find right music with so many similar choices.

So almost exact clones is bad, absolutely bad practice. If I were Envato, I would delete them all with blocking duplicate accounts.

Good luck to all the original music authors who makes great music and makes it right.

Best regards,
Andrey

9 Likes

In the mean time a few “new” members with very same song and template are on the front page now.
This is just a ongoing stream of new users with that template and song… probably a indonesian group cheating the system. I would not be suprised if they are on other stocksites as well.

3 Likes

The Ambient category seems to be ruined at the moment by these authors - keeping clear of this section for the time being.

1 Like