Is this practice allowed?

Thank you @scottwills and @ADG3studios for listening!

4 Likes

I just checked out this account and this template cloning behaviour is astonishing.

1 Like

Down the rabbit hole, into the cave and bingo an epidemic is born. Another account found…change the tempo, add the required title for flavouring and hey presto another “Ambient” track is created. First there was “The Black Plague”, then “The Great Fire of London” and finally “The Blitz”. To all genuine authors out there - WE CAN SURVIVE THIS.

2 Likes

Now we are on “The Ambient Corporate Affaire”.

Actually this detective work is really not difficult.
STEP 1 - Go to Ambient category
STEP 2 - Select one of the recent tracks
STEP 3 - Go to Authors account
STEP 4 - View Authors portfolio (Waveform is included with admission of ticket price)
STEP 5 - Test your suspicions and cross match audio using your ears to make a judgement
STEP 6 - Give a huge sigh
STEP 7 - If they are following more than 1000 other Authors - A rabbit hole is likely to have been found.
STEP 8 - Now beat yourself up for spending too much time creating diverse and potentially interesting audio content.
STEP 9 - Go find that installation CD noted in post below.
STEP 10 - Repeat STEPS 1 - 7.
STEP 11 - Go find a pillow
STEP 12 - Bury your head deeply and firmly into the pillow you found in STEP 11
STEP 13 - Cry, cry louder and harder than you have never done before
STEP 14 - Whilst crying shout “Why” as you sink deeper into a wet pillow
STEP 15 - Once you have reclaimed your composure repeat STEPs 1- 7

4 Likes

I think that in Indonesia when you buy a computer you got that template for free. :sweat_smile: :joy:

8 Likes

and Bass drum sound and a hideous muted guitar library on the installation CD.

3 Likes

Today’s Ambient Newest Items page:

This is only the first page

2 Likes

Investigated one on that list and…guess what.

Tell me Watson :spy:

2 Likes

It´s frustrating all this and sad. :worried:
I know this is not the place, but i have received this hard rejected right now. and wanted to share.
“After some careful consideration, it was determined that this…”

https://soundcloud.com/welinder/stay-background-ambient-wm

Well, duh! It’s pretty obvious why… yours doesn’t have the same waveform as the others!! :wink:

3 Likes

I know, maybe its time to move to Indonesia to be accepted… :joy: :joy:

and you did not buy your computer from X and failed to use the installation CD and all of the necessary tools.

1 Like

It’s a very nice soundscape, they rejected me few similar tracks and I haven’t even tried to fix them because I wouldn’t know where to start lol

I guess if you make 2 tracks from this one, the first minute (doubling it and adding more drones maybe) and the rest of it, they could accept both. In my experience I noticed they sometimes don’t like too much variations in a track. In the end, I’d add more low frequencies, but that’s my taste.

Coming back to our Indonesian friend, omitting the pattern thing, having multiple accounts they simply avoid the 5 tracks limit in the queue and this is not fair too! Envato should do something to regulate this thing.

1 Like

HAHAHA The original idea was two tracks that i mixed in one!! I wanted to add a little bit of “punch”.
Low frecuencies is usually my weak point. And its funny cause i used to be a bass player in bands. :joy:
Thank you!

You are right about tracks limits.

1 Like

You could just add a warm slow pad playing bass notes, it makes ambient music so much more intense in my opinion

1 Like

and some lovely muted harmonic guitar patterns to add some excitement. That is if you really want this to be accepted.

2 Likes

lol ! what’s up against guitar harmonics?

1 Like

I have been listening to a lot of them recently…oh from the same author.

1 Like