Is this practice allowed?

Wow… this insane. That said, I’m clicking on some of these and they are showing as no longer available even though you can preview them from the search. Guess this is getting cleaned up at least on some level!

Hey everyone! Good news! It looks like a large number of his/her accounts have been terminated! I still see 3 of them left, but I imagine Envato is investigating and taking correct action.

Thank you Envato! I feel like we’ve been listened to! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Some of the above authors were regularly added, and then (after a few weeks) disappeared from the list of my “followers”…and it happened several times… now I noticed that about 16 “followers” disappeared from my list …
Here is another “Bot…All the same, the same description for all tracks in the portfolio … I think the “author” have problem is not only with the variety of music, but also with Google translator”

It seems the Gods have spoken. The gates of Valhalla await us all…Mediocre.

3 Likes

I’ve “lost” 20 followers the last few hours. I predict a demand for fresh ambient tracks in the next few weeks.

1 Like

My template is ready…oh no - what am I saying.

5 Likes

I saw drops of followers, 24 followers. Good news for fresh music :smile:

2 Likes

Good, well done Envato for listening to us and not allowing cheap practices like this on such a wonderful marketplace.

Kudos!

1 Like

Grouphug everbody?

2 Likes

I am still wearing the dress, you fought well, I am enraptured by your strength and courage, champagne awaits you on the lawn, my man servant Jeremy is chilling the drinks for you and he is also probing…ahem - the Ambient section for clutter.

2 Likes

Ah yes, Jeremy and probing! A most excellent combination indeed.

You know the saying, behind every great man stands a shaved man in a dress while being probed by their man servant.

2 Likes

First it was the Aliens and now Jeremy…phew - too much.

1 Like

Thanks to Envato, and thanks to all the people here who was fighting in the clone wars.
WE WIN!
Congratulations to everyone.

3 Likes

Yesterday there were 736 followers, in the morning today 720, and now 713 … the process is going :slight_smile:

1 Like

Begin to fill the free spaces in the ambient category

Thank you Envato team for listening to us and for taking the right measures against this kind of behaviour!

3 Likes

Great action !! My “followers” dropped about 24. Hope the rest are genuine.

So their profiles and tracks deleted. This is good. But what next?
I guess they can create new accounts and things will be the same again, just a question of time.
Without ID verification this monkey business will keep taking place here, because current rules allow to crack a system very easily.

8 Likes

Envato has or should think of an Paypal account blacklist.

I’ve also lost 21 followers, that’s good!

I don’t know if it’s a coincidence, but sales are coming back from yesterday night!