Is this practice allowed?

Why so serious.

Because its seriousā€¦

Oops - yes I really do take this seriously - we just have to let Envato do itā€™s thing and yes it really annoys me as I like doing Ambient tracks.

The most ironic thing - this tracks are not even ambientā€¦

True invasion.

1 Like

Yes, this is serious, you are right. But one thing they cant clone, or take from us, its our sense of humour. :wink: :sunglasses:

1 Like

I would like to contribute to clean this place outā€¦for free.

2 Likes

I know but they have been approved into this category and not the corporate one. Probably because they are not that strong for that category - meeooww.

Or maybe they got another template for Corporateā€¦ :rofl:

Now that would be special.

And I wish I was special
Youā€™re so fuckinā€™ special
But Iā€™m a creep, Iā€™m a weirdo.
What the hell am I doing here?
I donā€™t belong hereā€¦

1 Like

Sorry - Iā€™m against the outright abuse of the a system - - - as we all should be - - - but I clicked on the first 4 tracks you listed, and while they are sonically and structurally similar, they are not anywhere close to being the same. Earlier examples of literally the same track with zero or few differences are much more worse. Those first 4 in your links- - - not so much. That said - 4 & 5 ARE the same damn track or at least the first few barsā€¦

I think itā€™s the principle of circumventing a system that honest authors adhere to that is the issue. Gaming the system is a Red Card offence in my referee handbook. Pretty much a two-footed tackle.

2 Likes

Without delving too deeply into my personal conspiratainment theories of what transpires here at Audiojungle - - - suffice it to say that if we take a cold hard look at what happens around here - - - I think weā€™d all be quite dismayed and disillusioned at (what I strongly suspect is) the true reality.

The notions of ā€œcommunityā€ and ā€œfair playā€ are (quite possibly, or quite possibly the fruits of a fevered, delusional imagination) fig leaves strategically designed to reinforce an illusion that doesnā€™t exist.

Business is business, and certain infractions are deemed more punishment-worthy than others - - - but not for the superficial reasons we might think.

/paranoia off

1 Like

I am wearing my fig leaf with prideā€¦the glue that holds it on itches and burns though.

I think itĀ“s time for your medicine, Graham.

Ah yes - Tecfidera Iā€™m a coming.

They are similar, same instruments even the same transition effect at 1.20.

1 Like

Great ideas, hopefully it will be listened sooner or later.

2 Likes

I am not speaking against this specific author. If this is allowed then he can do whatever he wants to do.

This must be regulated from Envatoā€™s side and i really hope we will see some action very soon.

4 & 5 - - - Definitely too close for comfort.

All the others? Not so much.