Is this Commercial Quality ready?

Hey guys! I just would like to know if this sounds like commercial quality to you. Before I submit my track for review. Since I can’t make any corrections ever again once I submit. Thanks you all who take the time to listen.

You can upload a song with corrections if it has been hard rejected.

Too many medium frequencies (500hz), what most feel in the buildup and first climax.

Comparatively, the composition is very good, and in a sonic way, as I say, it would be enough for the master to lower the band of 500 hz and add some light saturation on whole spectrum(“slim” this muddy and nasal freqencies by saturation).

• the ending is too short in my opinion

These types of songs are not sold on audiojungle and from what I know on other stock-music platforms too.

Such tracks are bought by platforms specializing only in trailer music.
In a private message, I sent you labels.

In my opinion, the work will be rejected HERE.

WIDE-VIEW
May 31
You can upload a song with corrections if it has been hard rejected.

Too many medium frequencies (500hz), what most feel in the buildup and first climax.

Comparatively, the composition is very good, and in a sonic way, as I say, it would be enough for the master to lower the band of 500 hz and add some light saturation on whole spectrum(“slim” this muddy and nasal freqencies by saturation).

the ending is too short in my opinion
These types of songs are not sold on audiojungle and from what I know on other stock-music platforms too.

Such tracks are bought by platforms specializing only in trailer music.
In a private message, I sent you labels.

In my opinion, the work will be rejected HERE.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Thanks a lot for your feedback man I’m definitely going to try out these labels.