Is there any way to buy some product from Amazon !!!

Hey guys… I have some question ? ! ?

I am from Bangladesh… So is there any way to buy some product from online; ? like Books,Tablet, etc etc. I want to buy some product from www.amazon.com. Is amazon.com support Bangladesh ? If i want to buy some product from online then what should i do first ? I am new; about this kind of things. So please help me out. Thanks. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Some of the amazon sellers DO ship to Bangladesh but then again the shipping costs and customs can be a lot of heck!

I would recommend to hunt at eBay.com. There are alot of sellers there which ship internationally but you would still need to purchase smaller items because of shipping and custom issues.

KamilWaheed said

Some of the amazon sellers DO ship to Bangladesh but then again the shipping costs and customs can be a lot of heck!

I would recommend to hunt at eBay.com. There are alot of sellers there which ship internationally but you would still need to purchase smaller items because of shipping and custom issues.

Thanks… :slight_smile: Really helpful information. :slight_smile:

Need more Info. @Bangladeshi Authors wanna help… ? Thanks. :slight_smile:

At the bottom of Amazon’s home page you’ll see ‘Let us help you’ heading with ‘Shipping Rates & Policies’ just under it. Click and you’ll be able to see international shipping rates. Under the Asia & Pacific region, Bangladesh is the first country.

CLINE123 said

At the bottom of Amazon’s home page you’ll see ‘Let us help you’ heading with ‘Shipping Rates & Policies’ just under it. Click and you’ll be able to see international shipping rates. Under the Asia & Pacific region, Bangladesh is the first country.

Thank you. :) i am searching now. ;)