Is there any paid plugin that can convert my website into mobile apps with visual builder feature?

I want to convert one of my website into android and ios app without coding. I found that AndroApp allows you to do so but it comes with very limited feature and the price is very high as compared to the value. Is their any recommended WordPress that contains visual builder features to structure the app without coding so that we can publish it into Google Play Store and other iOs platforms?

Moreover, I want to display only one informational page on the app that the users can read, which is not often updated. So, let me know if there is any such thing available here at Envato.

99% of the time those types of tools generate weird and messy code which would never make it through the review process of the app store (may not even Play store)

there might be ones out there but it is only going to cause you bigger headaches long term if you want to really sell your app properly

So what is your suggestion for me then? What should I do?

The best way would be to develop it for purpose as an app (the design, fucntions etc of a website is not naturally suited to an app without updating)

You can look at these https://codecanyon.net/search/website%20to%20app but it comes down to how serious you are about the end product and bear in mind if you use one of these shortcut tools and then (inevitably) it needs updating you will need to be able to disect and edit the tools code and output to bug fix and update things

1 Like

Thanks for your honest advice. I’ll surely take that in consideration.