Is there an HTML template for sale that includes a guide on how to setup the shop/make the database tables etc?

Is there an HTML template for sale that includes a guide on how to setup the shop/make the database tables etc?
My skills are limited. I can add my website content to templates that I buy and setup the site with minor editing, but when it comes to setting up the shop I don’t know what to do. I’ve made a table in myphpadmin with like 5 columns of item number, name, etc but that’s it, nothing actually to setup a shop. That is why I’m trying to see if anyone knows of a template for sale that not only includes a shop framework but explains how to set it up in the guide by walking me through mysql and the html code.

Thanks all

Hi, the best solution for you is to get a woocommerce template on themeforest, they work with WordPress which is very easy to edit and it automatically creates the necessary mySql database fields during its installation, you only have to create the database name.
Hope this helps!

I agree with fvimagination - get a woo commerce theme or if not then some other form of commerce intended file.

Not only will these be easier (certainly WP themes) to edit across the site let alone just the shop elements but more importantly - configuring products in a table or SQL is far from all that is needed to set up a bespoke commerce solution or shop.

There is much more to it which is not going to be in any HTML template’s documentation.