Is there a WordPress plugin that incorporates BuddyPress that allows.....

• Clean, modern, responsive, and inviting UI

UPLOADING CONTENT ASPECT

• users to upload the following file types: JPG, TIF, PNG, GIF, SWF, .wav, and .mp3, .doc, .txt. etc.
  • users to change the privacy of the uploaded file to public, private - group only, private: friends only, or closed: my eyes only.
  • create ‘folders’ on their profile that they can assign the uploaded item to or create a new folder

MEMBERS - VIEWING UPLOADED CONTENT

• Subscribe to users who upload and receive a notification via email and/or plugin itself
  • Favorite and comment on the uploaded content from the poster.
  • Strong filter system that allows searching by number of favorites, tags, uploaded (newest and oldest), type of file, and registered member name.
  • Dedicated page that shows what’s new, trending by view count, hot (number of faves), and staffed picked. The first three updating every hour.

Social Networking also a huge contributor, so if there is a plugin that can be incorporated that would be great since I plan on using forums, the group feature, profiles, and the activity aspect.

What you need cannot be managed with one or few plug-ins, theme/plug-in modification is also a must.
If you consider a custom job, feel free to contact me:

https://studio.envato.com/users/ki-themes