Looking for some advice on picking a new theme to rebuild our website. It is an art gallery site, no actual transactions through the site, but we take enquiries. In theory you could say it is a product based site that has dozens of products from about a dozen brands at a time, we also put out at least two articles a week on our blog.
Some of the features we are looking for are:
- Easily add product pages, including adding tags for filtering and adding titles and main product pages etc.
- Ability to easily add extra product pictures or galleries so that we can showcase products easily.
- Ability to add automatic schema markup for “product” pages. So we don’t have try an load this ourselves through Google Tag Manager or placing HTML directly on every page.
- AMP availability so that the pages can be optimised for mobile.
- Product filtering so that we can have one product page but the user can filter by Artist, Size, or “custom filter”.
- Ability to easily manage international versions of the site, meaning we would like to use the subfolder method to have /us-en/ and /gb-en/ versions of pages.
We are looking for something that will manage everything easily without the help of paying developers etc.
Is this possible with a theme such as AVADA, or will we always need a more custom site?