Is there a pre-review assessing body before review submission?

graphics

Hi guys,

I just want to ask if there’s a way to make sure that what we’re can have 99% approval chance?

I’m sure a few would agree that, you spend days and weeks creating designs which will end if rejected for some certain reason that we don’t know about.

I’m planning to create a series of documents in InDesign which would take up weeks and months to finish and I want to make sure that it will pass the approval level.

Any thoughts?

Best regards,
Jairus

The only way to get pre reviews is to post work here on the forum, but then you’re just getting the opinion of other authors. There’s no way to know 100% if it’s going to get approved until you send it for review, but it’s a very good idea to study other items in the category if you want to understand what’s acceptable. All you can do as an author is make a judgement if it’s worth your time to create items for the marketplace. Also, rejections can sometimes be a necessary part of the road to getting approved, it may help you to understand what you need to improve to get something approved. So rejections aren’t necessarily the end of the world.

1 Like

Hi ToivoMedia,

Thank you for your quick response.

Yes I agree. In my current state, rejections doesn’t weigh that much at all. I’m just confused sometimes why my items got rejected when I was doing it the same way as I did the other approved items.

I would love to discover particular reasons why items get rejected but as of the moment, envato’s generic rejection response doesn’t really give us that much. Therefore, there’s no way for us to know which part to improve. It would be great if they can give suggestions as to how to improve our work than just give us vague rejection message.

Anyways, your response is valued.

Cheers!
Jairus

By the way,

Out of 10 submissions so far, only 2 items got rejected. So it’s not really a big deal.

What i’m after for now is to know first hand how to avoid getting rejected in the future. Or at least as i’ve said to get particular reasons as to why.