Is the JavaScript category underrated in CodeCanyon?

I want to create a new project based on MERN(MongoDB, Express, React, Node) for the Codecaniyon javascript category. I see, their mostly PHP projects have good sales records but the javascript category is underrated. Nowadays MERN Stack is a popular technology for web programming. Is javascript underrated on code canyon or did I visit the wrong category? I think I visit the right category. The javascript category isn’t popular looks like PHP. Do you think like me? Is it a wrong decision to create a MERN project for codecanyon?

Yes, it’s very underrated. The issue is that most buyers around here aren’t very familiar with coding and are just looking to quickly drop something onto shared hosting, which means PHP is going to be their platform of choice. You could still get sales in the JS category, but PHP has significantly higher sales potential.

The JavaScript category is underrated or not is subjective and depends on various factors such as the quality of the products, the demand for them, and the competition in the marketplace. It’s possible that some sellers may feel that their JavaScript products are not getting enough recognition or sales, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that the category as a whole is underrated.

Hello this is Gulshan Negi
Well, one factor that could affect the popularity of the JavaScript category is the availability of free and open-source JavaScript libraries and frameworks. Many popular JavaScript libraries and frameworks, such as React, Angular, and Vue.js, are available for free and have large communities of developers, which may make it less necessary for users to purchase JavaScript items on CodeCanyon.
Thanks