Is the API Down ?

I think they did the right thing (not in terms of testing :slight_smile: )

The “amount” should always show the amount you earn and the “support_amount” only the amount you earn for support extensions. Since you don’t earn anything when users get the first 6 month for free it should be “0” which wasn’t before.

This is they way it is right now and if you check older sales they are returned “right” as well

Yeah but the items that DO have the support_amount attached have a lower price on the “amount”, which is basically the same thing. I’m very confused. :confused:

I can’t see any item with a wrong amount

If item is $ 40 amount is 28.00 and support is 0
If the item has support i has 28.00 as amount and 8.40 as support_amount

That’s how it should be in the first place.

Of course the data in my database is not correct now but some simple quires fixed that!

There was talk of merging the initial support cost into the item cost, maybe they’re working on that?

I heard they were doing some performance improvement. A bug came up when a dev coded the new orderby query in a rails4 syntax, but the API runs on rails3 and failed.

Yes, seem legit. I mean if the support for the first half year is included for free why does it cost something AND reduce the value of the item? Makes no sense at all.

1 Like

Is api down again?

Hello,

Yes seems api its down! Please dear staff take care of this, so many issues.

Yes it is down again. Can he we have a staff response please?

People are having trouble using our support website due to this issue.

1 Like

Same API problems here…

Same problem here

Same problems. Our support relies on API now, please take some responsibility Envato!!!