Is that was soft or heard reject ??

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Dream Develop logo” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

What Can I do now , I cant understand …

hard rejected

Hard Reject :slight_smile:

Thank boss
Please give me some tips that I approve my project. I need your help please

Be 100% unique, do quality work, inspire other designs but do not copy them, try to load designs regularly, use social networks to show your articles👍 I hope to be useful

1 Like

basically , this is not difficult to get to know the difference between a hard rejection and a soft one … hard rejections normally scarcely contain reasons for the rejection and most importantly the message of a soft one states that u can bring this or that to modify the item and repost it … besides they specify that once things have been fixed and that the concerned modification have been made you can resubmit fllowing the link they provide u with

1 Like

@Ycdp all is said buddy now sometimes this is easier to say than to do lol :slight_smile:

@creative_hut the best way for us to help is that u show us your rejected item , we could provide u with general tips but quite frankly i am afraid that this may be inefficient …

1 Like