Is that legit put note file in to zip file when uploading to Elements?

Hello folks,

The question is simple. I want to add a .txt document to explain simple details to the reviewer when I’m uploading my work to Envato Elements.

Please just skip the part of “Why?” cuz it’s a really long story, I just want to know if I will get banned if I’m gonna do this or not :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Mehmet

@BenLeong @mgscoder

No need to do so mate. If items get rejected you can ask why via - Envato Author Support - adding a note to the file will most likely get you hard rejected, since Reviewers are not allowed to edit / remove stuff from the archives of products.

There is no way to communicate with reviewers on Elements, other than through Author support!

Cheers! :fist_right:t2::fist_left:t2:

2 Likes

That’s why I wanted to be sure before taking action :slight_smile: Thanks a lot mate.

The biggest problem is reviewers not allowing us to know what is the problem for the rejection. There is no note. I can understand there a huge amount of files coming in every day but there is must be a quicker way to inform contributors. The biggest problem is there are no standards. A file that gets rejected might be accepted by another reviewer.

No worries! Hey, if you get rejected on Elements, always reach out to Author support. They do give feedback via the Author Support channel! Don’t expect a lot though if the item is not up to par, but minor feedback is given!

Cheers! :fist_right:t2: :fist_left:t2:

1 Like

Thanks a lot mate! I didn’t know about Author Support and I send an inquiry after your advice.

Let’s see what will happen.

Appreciate!

1 Like

No worries! Have a great one!