Is really the plan with unlimited download ???

Hi,

I want to subscribe to envato elements, but my friend said me that the plan isn’t with unlimited download.
To avoid the account ban, how many elements we can download by day really ? (10, 50, 100, 150 …)

Thank’s

No limits apply to downloads! How amazing is that? Envato Elements is an unlimited download subscription, meaning that you are free to download as many items as you like.

As per our user terms, please remember:

1. the subscription is for an individual
  2. no robots allowed. So that means no sharing of accounts or use of automated tools to scrape & download items.

You can check here (at bottom):

I’ve a friend that she was banned and account cancelled by envato because he download more than 100 elements by day for his company … and i’ve read the same problem with other users

You have to be actively Subscribed to the platform(elements) when the project is going on and completed I.e you cannot stockpile items for future use and cancel the subscription.

may be they have done the above.

The licenses you get for items you download and register from Envato Elements are only valid if you complete your End Products while your subscription is active. Then the license continues for the life of the End Products (even if your subscription ends).

yes, i know this but the reason that said in the email is clear : you can’t use more than 100 elements by day (i’ve read the email)

I am not sure is there any daily limit but you can check The Fair Use Policy

Also I think 100 download per day limit is not bad where you can’t stockpile items for future use and cancel the subscription.

Hello,
I face same issue. When I download some template to make trailer video(about 25 downloads) after that I can’t login to Envato Elements and they initiate Refund which I am waiting to get soon.

I am just wondering that did your friend got refund?

Just for clarity - Envato do say that if a user has their access blocked for excessive downloads then all they need to do is contact support and demonstrate the reason for needing that volume of files.

This should be very easy to do, and if not then it proves Envato were right in restricting things.

More info here and here.

1 Like

My Subscription suspended on the same day I Subscribe to Envato Elements. Please can you explain does my Money will refunded so that I can Subscribe again.
Well I got mail from Envato that Successfully processed Refund or Reversal. But I didn’t get any refund. How much time it will take?

And Please tell me are there any Daily limit to downloads to avoid such login issue again?

Elements Fair Use Policy:

Why do you need over 100 items a day?

It’s not only down to envato - your bank/payment gateway needs to action any refund too

If you are blocked for possible misuse then it it’s unlikely to be that easy to just subscribe again straight away

If you have a legit reason then why would you not just email support and explain this and then prevent any issues?

Support team is saying “Your most recent order voided by our payment system, no funds have been taken from your account”
what does this mean?

It means you haven’t been charged

I’d still recommend reaching out to support and explaining your reason to need 100+ downloads a day before you try opening another account or downloading anything else

I have already sent them mail but I didn’t get any response it’s been 24 hrs now… And I don’t need 100s of download nor I download 100+ items, I just Download 22 items for my gig trailer video…18 logo stings + 1 Music + 1 logo + 2 Titles…

– Plus Point:- 17 of Logo stings + 1 Music + 2 titles I downloaded was Licensed for Single same Project and 1 logo sting was for client.