Is opening multiple accounts allowed?

Is opening multiple accounts allowed?

Why not? I know that Tim at AudioJungle have one exclusive account, and one that is not.

Yes this is allowed :slight_smile:

Be aware that uploading the same file on multiple accounts is (obviously) not allowed, though :wink:

1 Like

Thank you guys for reply I am opening another account for photodune :slight_smile:

mudi said

Thank you guys for reply I am opening another account for photodune :slight_smile:

Good luck with sales! :slight_smile:

But why two accounts? I think that you have more exposure with one account than two. Only if you want to sell photos on other stock markets, then it’s ok. Just my point of view.

cmt said
mudi said

Good luck with sales! :slight_smile:

Thank you :slight_smile:

Philo01 said

I think you can open 1 exclusive and 1 non-exclusive, check with support, it would be ridiculous to have 2 exclusive account per member.

miseld said
Philo01 said

I think you can open 1 exclusive and 1 non-exclusive, check with support, it would be ridiculous to have 2 exclusive account per member.

Not the best strategy for an author, usually - I agree. There are however some situations for which multiple accounts is a good solution, for instance in some collab projects. From Envato’s point of view there’s not much harm (as far as I can see) and marginally more profit (as commission stays higher).

You shouldn’t open multiple accounts, people will get confused think you have a double personality.

/digitalimpact

mudi said

why you need another account for photodune? you can use the one you have now, and you keep the current rates on the other marketplace

At the moment, if you follow someone, you follow them across all marketplaces.

If you’re serious about PhotoDune then you’ll be wanting to add hundreds of photos a week. If I was following someone who suddenly started adding hundreds of pictures a week, I’d unfollow them pretty fast - as it would get annoying.

I think it’s a smart move Mudi, good luck! :slight_smile:

I don’t think its a bad idea to have multiple accounts (AJungle exclusive & non-exclusive, plus in other marketplaces… VideoHive, GraphicRiver, PhotoDune…). If you have the talent and your work is accepted, why not? Plus, not every type of music sells well on Audio Jungle. I see many top authors have exclusive and non-exclusive music accounts.

Yes it is

Have multiple accounts for my referral sites so I can track their performance better, wish the affiliate system was more advanced though and we could set up campaigns.

Hey all i just wanted to ask if i wanna open a second account… can i use the same email that i have on this account? and of course the withdrawal method will be the same as well.
ps. the second account is gonna be exclusive as well.

In my opinion having a multiple accounts isn’t a good idea, just focus on one account and try to make it bigger, that’s all.

1 Like

I agree with pxlzero

I never understood why any author would want to own multiple Exclusive accounts. By running multiple Exclusive accounts, you’re spreading your earning power across multiple income streams, lessening your ability to increase your commission rate to the fullest percentage.

Why not put all of your efforts into a single Exclusive account, and maximize your earnings rates?

Personally, I own one Exclusive account (MotionRevolver), and one Non-Exclusive account (MotionRevolverPLUS). My non-exclusive account allows me to sell certain items on Videohive, as well as other marketplaces, and even my own marketplace at MotionRevolver.com.

But to answer your question, there’s no rule against owing multiple accounts, whether they are exclusive or non-exclusive. The question is, why would you want more than 1?

2 Likes