Is my theme so ugly?

Hello everyone.

Just got a hard rejection.

Message from envato staff:

While I’d be able to provide feedback as to how to get this approved, I can only do after it has crossed a certain threshold, quality wise. I’m sorry to say this isn’t there yet.

Link:

http://argu.useful-pixels.com/

I would really appreciate any feedback you can give me :slight_smile:

Thanks.

how come your theme is ugly? it’s classy and cozy!

They say that this no good and I can’t find any reason for hard reject.

Don’t know what to do

I don’t do wordpress themes, rather video templates, but damn that looks good to me. Obviously not in the style of “rainbows and gradients trendy dribbble” stuff (maybe that’s the reason for rejection?), but still seems very professional and I think would definitely find it’s customers! :thinking: You did a good job and this is weird…!

1 Like

Hi, it’s just outdated. Like 5-7 years ago yes, today no. Check the most of the themes that come out today, there are no sharp corners, everything is rounded. Colors are not black mostly, but pastel colors which kind of work today. Even where you put black, like for texts, that’s no black anymore. So, this even being 100% right (which isn’t), will be rejected just because of the false outdated style. If your system is good, then just restyle the theme. Thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot

I will add rainbows, gradients & shiny disco balls effects :slight_smile: and tray again.

Cheers
Pozdrav druže !

1 Like

looks awesome to me!

Thanks mate !