is it too early to become an audiojungle author?

let me know what do you think about my track here: https://soundcloud.com/bang-donal/splash-ft-sanna-hartfield

thanks i appreciate it!
cheers

2 Likes

Hey @DemiseStudio

It’s hard to judge base on only one track. IMO this track could be approved for sales on AudioJungle. Submit your music to the market and you will see how market will react on your music. But don’t stop on a few tracks. Take a patience and work hard.

Cheers

2 Likes

then what happened is certainly strange, I really liked the music! I once heard that it happens (very rarely, but it happens) and so they check how serious you are about the market and whether you will improve the music you create or just give up. Be patient and you will succeed. I wish you all the best! I hope I cheered you up!!

2 Likes

Actually i did trying with a track long ago that ended up with rejection, but then i wasn’t so serious about becoming an full time AJ author. And now i’m certainly improved a lot and i want to become a full timer for AJ.
anyway thanks for your feedback, i appreciate it!

have a good selling! Cheers

Thanks alot, you give me quite nice inspiration to keep doing my passion with music. I certainly didn’t really think i can make a living with my passion on music. So yeah i’d like to try more and see whats luck after me. :slight_smile:

have a good selling! cheers

Well, as far as I’m able to judge, the track is nice and can be approved, but… I am not sure that it is a good decision to add vocal in the track. Also those “pitchshifted modulation pauses” seemed a bit strange for me. Maybe, you need to do them more professional or get rid of them (IMO)… I would not make a fade out if I were you. Also it would be a good idea to make the track shorter (2 min) and make it less loopedlike. For example, in the middle of it you could make a kind of a bridge!But generally, the track, in my opinion, is nice. Hope it will help! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you sir! This is why i like about envato, people are nice and very welcome to shares. Even pros are so welcoming like you sir :slight_smile: oh yeah, the vocal was just my idea to put it there because of my lack of little bit sense of creativity on the music style. and those “shifter” modulation is definitely just an automated EQ cut off. I don’t have any reason against your opinion sir. I’m new into this music making, so i’ll take it as a future improvement. very nice sir and thank you so much for the advice!

Have a good seeling! Cheers :sunglasses:
DEMISE STUDIO

1 Like

You are welcome! Always glad to help if I can :blush:

1 Like

No one here can say for sure. I often see approved for sale the music from which I have “wither” ears. At the same time meet on the forum a very beautiful and high-quality music from the professionals which give a “hard rejected” send for review and you will understand everything. Good luck.

1 Like

I think, that your track is good

1 Like

Thank you! Thats why i love about AJ forum, pros are so welcoming here! People also like to lend a hand in order to keep AJ’s quality as good as possible. This is definitely nice surroundings! Good luck to you too…

DEMISE STUDIO

1 Like

well, as i posted this topic, i started to do some tweaking in some part of the song structure with slightly different touches. but yeah, thank you for your appreciation! :blush: cheers!