Is it the ending this time?

I am not sure about you but maybe its the ending of all of us. The sales are dead

2 Likes

I am sorry to hear that Pandocrator and I hope the sales get better for everyone. I have not managed to get even one track accepted yet, so I have no idea. But in this particular case I meant the ending of this track, which ends somewhat unexpectedly :slight_smile:
Otherwise, not quite ready to give up uploading and trying yet as I kind of enjoy the experience (not my tracks being rejected of course, but it is part of the learning process I guess).
You have a great portfolio by the way, good luck with the sales!

1 Like

ahhhh! haha …!

THIS! A true bible. All the audio examples of timbres combinations and everyrhing… I’m self taught and don’t really have an academic background so it gave me some unvaluable harmony tips aswell only by analyzing some classic masterpieces.

1 Like

Thinking about filing a class action lawsuit against Envato/Audio Jungle. Others in the forums have complained about a rigged process. So it almost doesn’t matter how good the song is. According to people complaining in the forums I am questing whether this is a rigged system? I have pulled my library and considering filing a class action lawsuit anyone want to join?

Thanks, will definitely check that book to educate myself :slight_smile: , hope it will be useful also for other types of compositions besides cinematic (epic, corporate, etc.).

Mmm… it focuses on symphonic orchestrations so “Epic”, definitely yes, but I don’t think it would make a huge difference if you are planning to compose Corporate, EDM, Classic Rock and that sort of stuff. Anyway, your track is really cool composition-wise IMO. It would be a good idea to invest a bit in a few better quality libraries and go through a couple of music production video tutorials. About a DAW, I’m a currently Cubase PRO user but every day that passes I’m closer to make the Reaper step. Totally recommend it (Reaper, I mean).

Thanks, looking now at various orchestral libraries to get a better understanding which one would be good for my beginner’s level. Albion ONE indeed seems like a good option.
As for a DAW, I currently use Cakewalk, but will probably opt for a better one in the future. Thanks for the recommendations!