Is it standard for Graphicriver?

Please help me by giving your valuable opinion.

1 Like

There is nothing creative and unique in your flyer. There are tones of free similar flyers. The selling potential is very low.

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback.

hi the first thing that comes into my mind is asking if the illustration is yours or not … if this is yours and thus included this maybe a cool “starter” despite u have a lot of things to fix otherwise. If this is not , there is no wander at all why the item was rejected since, this would amount to saying that basically enough, there would be close to nothing left in the main file, which would also mean very little commercial or satisfaction potential and , in such a case, why would a reviewer accept a file that he identifies like this -i mean having very little commercial potential - in the first place ? IN case we assume that the item is including the illustration part , what i can say is that this is too bad that u just restrained yourself to such a small part of the flyer instead of bringing something way more worked out to the table all along the flyer … . IN any event, here are my other observations , no matter if the illustration is being included or not … The logo is not 100% placed properly as regard to the “z-shape reading process”, in other words, the way eyes are sweeping across any document. The concerned logo is also given not enough impact and attention if u ask me. What would a company interested in such a flyer look forward to after all? well this is that their brand is easily identified, well remembered and noticed , that this is given the right attention and impact for branding matters.In your case, this far , this is not satisfying yet about it. Besides, i would recommend that u invest a bit more time as far as the creation of the “fake logo” goes so that this one rather brings the preview to the next level rather than contribute to flatten the whole thing. Otherwise, i tend to believe that u are failing to identify how much typo is an issue here and how much expectations are high about it, no matter what is the category where u are posting, since this is a main focus in the whole GR … u will be expected to bring some real effort about it, bring variations, font combos, as well as some touches to originality if possible , so that u can ultimately generate more relief and a stronger hierarchy in the process. This far , the item is a bit flat in terms of typo, sort of monolithic i might add … Whether i am considering hierarchy or harmony, in my view, this would have been far better to have the rounded bullets in full color rather than in white , for me not only would the information have been much ore outstanding and readable but this would have helped to value the offers, which are sort of the very reason for the flyer … i personally have a bit trouble to understand why u are using such colors coming out of the blue like violet and grey, as for me, this is rather breaking the harmony rather than any other thing. In my view, introducing some variation of color in the main titles would have helped as all in white like this, and all in the same font, this creates sort of a block in which things are not being underlined as they could be. AS for the organization , this is maybe a bit classic and this is bringing to be slightly confronted with a little issue of alignment , indeed, hard to make everything coincide 100% with ushc an organization. Lately, i would like little bit finition in the illustration part would have made it look eve better

1 Like

Thanks a lot!!

1 Like