Is it possible to upload here daily?

Dear Envato and Authors,

First of all, this is my very first forum post here, so please tell me if I’m doing something wrong.

MY QUESTION:
Is it allowed/legal to have other accounts, so I can upload music daily?
I compose (and finish) tracks every single day, I’ve reached my maximum upload limit, which is 5 items at a time.
So that’s why I’m asking about having multiple accounts here is possible or not,
because I saw a few people with account names like “SomeNameExclusive” or “SomeNameNonExclusive”, so I’m guessing it is allowed, but I want to be 100% sure about this, before I do anything.

I would never upload the same music to another account, because I’m making new fresh music every single day, and I want to stick to this.

Thank you for your answers, Everybody!

You can have a maximum of 2 accounts. One Exclusive and another non exclusive. Hope that helps

1 Like

Thanks for your help! I was reading and trying to find some info about this for almost an hour today, but I haven’t seen this “Exclusive Policy” page yet.

Well, I guess I’m gonna go with 1 Exclusive and 1 Non-Exclusive, then. It’s still better than just 1 Ex.

Thanks again!

1 Like

Yes, lots of authors have both accounts, the non exclusive material can be uploaded to other sites or sell it your self, so there is that too. You’ll find all the help you need here in the forums, don’t be afraid to ask!

Good luck

2 Likes

Yes, I contacted the Envato support, and they confirmed that you can have several exclusive and non-exclusive accounts. For example, you can upload - Ambient tracks for one account, and cinematic tracks for another (for example)

The main thing is not to break the rules.

2 Likes

Hello,
they confirmed that you can have several exclusive accounts?
I thought the rule was 1 exclusive, 1 non exclusive, and nothing more…
Can you be more explicit so we avoid any confusion?

Thanks!

Yes, before I opened the second exclusive account, I applied to the Envato Support and they confirmed it.

Wish you all the best.