Is it possible to change currency on traveltour by themeforest. Currently in Dollars need pounds or Euro

Is it possible to change the currency within the theme traveltour by themeforest. Otherwise this is useless for anyone outside the states. the currency is set as the Dollar. So how would I express the cost of a holiday in Italy or the UK. I need to be able to change this

Hi

Assuming I am on the right theme (your concern theme), You can change it from here Tour Master option : http://take.ms/FtLOi
But may be this theme doesn’t support multi currency. So, you can use only one any currency.

If you would like you can contact Item Author to get item support How to Contact your purchased Item Author and let them know. Item author will be happy to assist you.

Thanks

thank you so much for your time

1 Like

Thanks that worked

1 Like

Hey Mgscoder, I was trying to find this but your screen shot is not working any more and I am unable to change currency,… :slight_smile: could you be so kind to post it again or give me a hint since I tried to correct currency under tour master but it’s not working properly.

Hi @mpopit,

I think You can change the money format in Tour Master → General Settings → Money Format.

If no luck then please contact the author of your purchased theme, the theme author will assist you.

How to contact an author to get support or for any technical query:

Thanks