Is it possible I deleted a sign up / newsletter feature from my template? If so, can I recover it?

Hi all, can someone please help me. I have a blog set up, using this template: http://demo.physcode.com/?demo=travel-blog which has the newsletter / sign up option at the bottom right. I honestly never needed it, but since my blog took off, I though it would be good to have it and collect contacts etc. My question is, is it possible that I actually deleted this feature when I was setting it up, if not, where can I find it, if yes can I recover it somehow? Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

Hi,
You can easily Enable/Disable or Remove any WordPress Widgets via your Dashboard -> Appearance -> widgets section if you don’t need it. every WordPress theme comes with these basic features.

First, go to your Dashboard-> Appearance -> Widgets and you can see widgets option ( Sidebar Widgets ) something like this. just delete which one you don’t want to show on your sidebar.

Screenshot for your reference

Thanks

Hi there, thank you for your answer, however my question was if I accidentally deleted the widget of ‘sign up for a newsletter’ if that’s something I can easily recreate? Thank you very much! :slight_smile:

Hi,
Yes, you can recreate it any time by drag & drop if you want because when you delete any widgets it just removes from the sidebar not totally delete form the theme. you can find all the widgets that comes with the theme under the available widgets sections.
Screenshot

Thanks

1 Like