Is It me or has Audio Jungle got More Strict ?

Take a look about all those portfolios with the same track repeated 100 times.
IĀ“m talking about creativity, for example.

1 Like

I think the program is testing us. A person would not take the same type of tracks because he remembered the previous ones. and the script takes all that is suitable for the specified parameters.

1 Like

Hereā€™s an example: recently I filed simultaneously 5 tracks after 5 days 4 tracks got ā€œhard rejectedā€ fifth track got ā€œhard rejectedā€ after 12 days. the average waiting time at that time was 12 days. Itā€™s funny to you?

Funny, 12 days? I was here when the queued reached 33 days, soā€¦

4 Likes

I was here at the time, too. in those days, all the music was tested
curators. At the moment, the check is 50/50.

When i read 50/50 i always remember my old times as a skater. :wink:

@Nonzerobot Quickly put " like"

I told you not to follow me or provoke meā€¦

Maybe he prefers to put like to this one.

1 Like

I think sometime reviewers deny the track because they donā€™t like it . If they would be considerate to other people and there styles.

Yes, sometimes i think so. It is in the human being.
I think itĀ“s something normal, for the good things and for the bad ones.

Well, I often puts " like" on the posts I like, you know? Better get used to it, because thatā€™s a pretty standard feature of most social forums. Plus, it has nothing to do with provocation.

Second, I donā€™t follow you, I simply read freely around the forum. Are you aware that you canā€™t control what people choose to read, like or donā€™t like, on a public forum?

On topic: It is a possibility that AudioJungle is getting a bit more strict, recently. If so, it might be a wise move (considering the over-saturation in some of the main categories), but honestly, I didnā€™t witness any changes on my side. :slight_smile:

Do you like to put ā€œlikesā€ on the answers that are not relevant to the topic?

The reviewers have definitely become more strict since I joined in 2014. It meant I got a lot of rejects along the way but my quality improved in order to get accepted.

It also makes the whole market better quality for the buyers, so Iā€™m fine with it. If they could just standardise the time to be an exact length (always 7 days for example) then that would be ideal.

1 Like

I put some ā€œlikesā€ wherever I like. End of the story.

2 Likes

Yes. I agree. If envato starts handing out locks to" scammers " and doing it publicly, the number of tracks in the queue will be significantly reduced.

Now donā€™t act like that , what would the story re-opened.

This is very unusual. What message did you receive for those tracks rejected at 5 days?

ā€œcommercial quality standardā€ all 4

Thatā€™s what happened to me