Is it allowed to compare item with competitors

Hi guys. I did several PageSpeed Insights tests and found that my item is faster comparing to competitors (they are also sold on CodeCanyon). Is it allowed to publish test results like below on my item description page?
All charts are real and anybody can verify them by using Google PageSpeed Insights tool (links are included into description).

We would like to prove that plugin ZZZ is the fastest popups plugin (comparing to XXX and YYY). To test plugins we used Google PageSpeed Insights and Chrome Developer Tools, so you can repeat the experiment with ease. What we did:
  1. Installed 4 copies of latest WordPress with fresh Twenty Seventeen theme. All of them have identical configuration and installed on the same server to avoid influence of server performance.
  2. Created identical popups and set them to be displayed on page load with 1 second delay. It's a regular popup with subscription form, one image and one Google Font. Most of created popups use similar resources. You can see popups by clicking links above.
  3. Then we asked Google PageSpeed Insights to check all four websites (click links below to see results for each site):
As you can see from chart, ZZZ plugin lost only 2 points for desktop and mobile tests, while YYY lost 9 points for desktops and 13 points for mobiles. XXX is in the middle with 5 lost points for desktops and 4 - for mobiles.

Then we checked how plugins affect the site weight. For that we used Chrome Developer Tool (press F12 and take a look at “Network” page) - it shows total webpage weight including all resources: css-files, js-files, images, fonts, etc. If you want repeat the experiment, just do it in Incognito Mode (in this case all resources are loaded from server, but not from disk cache). Here is result:

Once again ZZZ plugin has the best results. It loads only 117kb, while YYY loads 266kb. XXX is in the middle with 145kb.

You can’t name the other items in the info and inevitably people may ask at which point again you wouldn’t be able to tell really as there are other considerations beyond the code etc which would impact this and is beyond the control of the plugin itself.

You may we’ll be shooting yourself in the foot too if someone buys it based on speeds and puts it on a bloated shared hosting and gets crap speeds and then complains about the claims.

And you’d need to check on a daily basis, to see if any of the other items had been updated, and then you’d have to run the tests and update the graphics again. If you don’t do that every day, then you could might be presenting false information to potential buyers.

Thanks guys. I won’t publish this info on my item description page, but is it OK to publish it on 3rd party website and give link to this website? As I understand it doesn’t break any terms? Or it does?

@charlie4282Moderator. This test doesn’t give absolute result. It gives relative result, describing how many PageSpeed points each plugin lose. It is comparing of 3 plugins (between each other). This kind of comparing doesn’t depends on hosting quality.

@SpaceStockFootageModerator. On my description I stated certain version of tested plugin. So, the result is related to certain version.

If you’re making a theme, you are good to go since you totally control what’s bundled and what’s not and it’s easy to tell your customer to remove unnecessary plugins.
If you are making a plugin, my advice is “never do this”.
Talking about the pagespeed, please correct me if I am wrong but there is a lot of factors that give impacts to the pagespeed, not just plugins, but themes, hosting configuration…and believe me you will be exhausted by support requests to make your buyers’ sites as fast as your demo.