Is Envato Studio dead?

Been there for more than 2 years now, just got 4 jobs despite very high ratings and positive reviews. Did this platform never really took off for musicians and composer or it’s just me?
Cheers,
Pietro

I personally use it all the time :grin:

It’s in his contract to say things like this.

3 Likes

I saw it crawling around in my backyard; tufts of hair was missing and a trail of blood ensued.

1 Like

I forgot to add :wink: to the post, anyhow…

Speaking only audio here. Envato Studio is a great idea In theory, but as long as Customers can get Soundeffects for 1$ and Music for 19$ on Audiojungle it won’t be very successful. There’s a huge discrepancy between stock and custom music on this marketplace and when customers see 19$ and head for Envato Studio, where custom music costs at least 500$/minute, they get immediately back. I think the only thing that can change this and revive Envato Studio is indeed to give Audiojungle authors the right to set their own prices.

3 Likes

A little update: I got a repeated client on Envato Studio who asked me to complete the score for a videogame. for the first time I am the “official” music composer of a whole game and that’s really exciting!

I hope this will bring more work for the future…
Cheers,
Pietro

10 Likes

congratulations!

1 Like