1.gmail-list-box.png

2.email-view.png

email image

3.gmail-show-original-image.png

4.after-link-clicked.png

Reported_Web_Forgery.png

Please help me, Is a fraud email ?

To reset password,
When i login in to adobe.com (redirected url is https://adobeid-na1.services.adobe.com/ ) is secured?
Mozlla Firefox said: This website does not supply idendity information.

Help please,

It’s SPAM

DO NOT Enter your Info!! DO Not Log In!

Especially, NEVER click links in emails - go straight to apple.com first to review.

Adobe URL looks legit - still, never click links in email if you have doubts.

Your image #4 shows you it is not Apple. Now they know Your IP Address and that your email is a valid email address.

You probably going to get more spam emails because you clicked an unknown link.

||+1084331|Graphic-Studio said-|| It's SPAM

DO NOT Enter your Info!! DO Not Log In!

Especially, NEVER click links in emails - go straight to apple.com first to review.

Thanks,

But I am afraid to visit apple.com due to fraud url redirection. Mozlla Firefox said: This website does not supply idendity information.

I added email image.

You can go to iTunes - DeAuthorize all Machines if you want.

Change your Apple ID Password First through iTunes.

Someone can buy all day long with an Authorized computer in your name.

EDIT:

Apple.com loads fine here in US.

Maybe you have a virus, are you on a PC or a MAC?

It may be too late to change Password if you’ve been hacked into - you will need to contact Apple.

Hopefully, the situation is not that bad yet.

||+1084334|Graphic-Studio said-|| You can go to iTunes - DeAuthorize all Machines if you want.

Change your Apple ID Password First through iTunes.

Someone can buy all day long with an Authorized computer in your name.

EDIT:

Apple.com loads fine here in US.

Maybe you have a virus, are you on a PC or a MAC?

I have a PC and latest Google Chrome and Firefox. I always login using Google Chrome with incognito mode.

I never used iTunes

I never used iTunes. And I do not have a Apple ID.

No Apple ID?

Should be no Problem then.

Just be aware the you might start to get more junk email from clicking link in the email.

It was a Phishing email.

Have a good day/night!

||+1084338|Graphic-Studio said-|| No Apple ID?

Should be no Problem then.

Just be aware the you might start to get more junk email from clicking link in the email.

It was a Phishing email.

Have a good day/night!

Thank you,

But How can I know that if someone create an account in apple with my email ?

If someone has done that - you would see the email.

Unless, that someone also has access to your email.

Check your email for apple.com - check in the trash - keep your eye open for official apple emails.

Try to log in to apple store - click lost/forgot password, use your email address.

If you get reply from apple - you are in their database for your email.

Better to change your email password every 2 months or so.

Does your email account have a way to see when and where you login from? Yahoo has this and one time my email was being logged in from several places. Now I use their phone text verification if any new computer tries to logon.

StoneColed said

Does your email account have a way to see when and where you login from? Yahoo has this and one time my email was being logged in from several places. Now I use their phone text verification if any new computer tries to logon.

Thanks,

I hv my personal PC and I dont share it with others.

I have not a apple id or user account and I sent an email to apple about this and no any issue with apple a/c.

uckhandla said
StoneColed said

Thanks,

I have not a apple id or user account and I sent an email to apple about this and no any issue with apple a/c.

Sorry I only meant your email account, not your computer. Your email can be hacked and other people can read and use it too.

StoneColed said
uckhandla said
StoneColed said

Thanks,

Sorry I only meant your email account, not your computer. Your email can be hacked and other people can read and use it too.

No one used my email a/c. I checked my recent login info.