Introducing The Modern Day Producer - tips and tricks for recording, production, mixing, mastering šŸŽ§

Thanks, @SmartSounds!

Awesome canā€™t wait to read some stuff!!

1 Like

Great to hear, @OceansAudio! Hereā€™s a fresh new article posted a few minutes ago!

1 Like

Perfect, thanks. Will give it a read.

Awesome content @AurusAudio - the site looks great!

The Instagram feed items look like links to your articles though, which is a bit confusing when they actually take you out to Insta, then present a plaintext link to copy and paste to the actual article :wink:

Cheers @BenLeong!

Are you talking about my Instagram feed or the links on my website? For some Instagram doesnā€™t like links, so for every post Iā€™ve had to put plain text links (so I can still promote my content).

The embedded Instagram feed at the bottom of the website - on first glance I missed the ā€œfollow us on Instagramā€ line and clicked through on one of these, thinking it was another way of navigating to your articles :wink:

59%20pm

Yeah, no links allowed on Instagram unfortunately, so the plain-text version in your image description is the only real way of getting traffic back to your own site. Your Instagram content all looks good - it was just a bit confusing seeing it on the bottom of your site, when they look like image tiles that would go straight to your articles :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ahh right. Yeah it is a bit confusing. Itā€™s just a feature of my WP theme. Depending on whether people are clicking on it much Iā€™ll choose to remove it or keep it.

Havenā€™t read anything yet, but I have to say it does look impressive. Will check it out. Keep it up Jimmy!

1 Like

Great site and initiative! Will read some more when I have time. You donā€™t need Dutch I see?