Introducing myself and use of social media to promote your tracks!

Thanks so much for your time to write this! I will try it soon!! I am so glad to be part to this great community now!!! :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for the nice words! I have been working really hard to grow on AJ now! Fingers crossed! Good luck to you too!!! :grinning: :+1:

Thanks soundbay!! All the best to you too!!! :+1: :grinning:

Hi, Henrique! Great start, man! As many here stated, 4 trending tracks at once mean you do something really cool.
Nice to meet you and let’s be friends :slight_smile:
I tried to use Youtube and Instagram, and also e-mailing. I didn’t feel any difference, so I think it didn’t work for me, and I stopped using these social networks for promoting.
You’re saying you’ve been studying mixing and mastering tips. Do you learn watching Youtube videos on this topic, or may be attending any special courses in your country/city?

1 Like

Hey studio_az,

Thanks for the nice words and also advice on social media. As for mixing/mastering, I watched a lot of videos from https://www.recordingrevolution.com/. Aurusaudio was the one who recommended it to me. really good tips in there! I hope it helps! :slight_smile:

Thank you, Henrique, for the link, and thanks to Aurusaudio as well, I will check it!

1 Like

My pleasure! :slight_smile: