Introducing Envato Elements

You mean the “long answer”.
Well, surely you can wait for it too :slight_smile:

Jordan is working a different job now :smiley:

We will typically share with the community whenever we launch a new category on Elements. But because launch dates tend to shift, we don’t announce it until we’re pretty firm on the dates.

Thanks!

1 Like

I have some questions:

1. What impact will it have for Videohive Authors if Videohive add to Envato Elements ?

2. What will happen to Videohive ? Will it be closed ?

3. Can all videohive authors distribute their works in Envato Elemetns?

4. Which videohiver’s authors can be involved in Envato Elements?

please don’t add videohive to elements

5 Likes

they look just fine on my comp.

P/S: dich vu giup viec gia dinh uy tin giup viec nha hieu qua

Do not add after effects templates to elements. That is nightmare…

3 Likes

Sorry, it’s only a matter of time.

1 Like

From 4900 images to 3 images…
From about $ 190 on may to 0…
and you told me that i was a selected author for the new ‘elements’…
Thanks, really a smart move.
Ah, don’t worry for the 3 images left…i just deleted them

6 Likes

i dont think that is will be good for authors or for envato. Sales(downloads) will be dropped and we all will have troubles with that. Probably will be better, if videohive will stay separately.

7 Likes

Hello! I think that it’s not good plan. Every author should to have their own sales and clients and if AE templates will be in the Elements it will be not good for us and Envato.

1 Like

This site SUCKS! I get an email from elements.envato.com for 16 free photos and I just get stuck in a buggy and maddening site. After all the signing in crap, I have to sign in three more times and then NO free photos just a switch and bait that says I can download for 29.00 a month or FREE browsing.

This BS and I’m not happy about the time this site has wasted of mine. I may contact the BBB and others about this fake email offer.

Frederic Johnson

Hi @ActiveSharing_com - it sounds like you may have followed one of the other links in that email, and gone to either the Elements home page or the main photo catalogue.

This link should take you straight to the free photo collection: https://elements.envato.com/free/photos

Thank you BenLeong. All is well, nice photos.

@BenLeong is there a plan to transition whole envato market to a subscription plan based?

1 Like

HI @cyzer. No, there are no plans to transition the whole of Envato Market into a subscription service.

We are continuing to add more item types into Elements, but it will operate in parallel with our marketplaces - our customer research has shown that the two serve very different customer segments.

5 Likes