Introducing Dashboard Plus

TanyDi said

I like alot dashboard plus but yesterday I changed windows XP with win 7. Now Chrome doesn’t allow to install dashboard plus and statementer - only extensions from its web store are allowed. I checked developer mode and tried to drag scripts to the extension page but it doesn’t work. What to do? Any suggestions ?

Just open the extensions page in chrome and drag the script from your desktop into it!

What a powerful thing. I have installed all plugins separately, but this is really top. Thanks :wink:

Hi, thank you for this script.

I was wondering, this is my first time using your scripts, where will comment notification be displayed?

revaxarts said
Just open the extensions page in chrome and drag the script from your desktop into it!

:slight_smile: Thank you very much !!! I moved the scripts on my desktop and the things happened successfully. Thank you for these awesome scripts. All the best!!!

OriginalEXE said

I was wondering, this is my first time using your scripts, where will comment notification be displayed?

This is how notifications looks

!http://i.imgur.com/Q6NUI.png!

revaxarts said
OriginalEXE said

This is how notifications looks

!http://i.imgur.com/Q6NUI.png!

Great, thank you very much.

Love it, gj

Installed. Works great!

Just got a ‘ching’ sound of my sale, works great :slight_smile:

Epic win! Love this script!

I’m glad you guys brought this topic back up, I didn’t know about this, it’s great!

Specially Statementer!!

Thanks revaxarts for sharing this with us!

omg what is happening with the forum ))

turned back to a normal view. must’ve been some developers experiments )

@revaxarts

Hi, May i suggest an option to hide/remove your current revenue in the header? sometimes i work in the Library and want the privacy.

Great work btw. :slight_smile:

PixelStores said

@revaxarts

Hi, May i suggest an option to hide/remove your current revenue in the header? sometimes i work in the Library and want the privacy.

Great work btw. :slight_smile:

These kind of script get loaded if the whole page is finished. Creating that script is not a big deal but you may always see your revenue until the script is loaded. If you are familiar with jQuery use this

$('.user_balance').hide();

My dashboard plus disappeared from my setting page. I checked my extensions page and it is there. I have chrome browser + win7. What to do ?

TanyDi said

My dashboard plus disappeared from my setting page. I checked my extensions page and it is there. I have chrome browser + win7. What to do ?

The devs changed the way each section is displayed. Should be fixed now. If you still can’T find the tab try to ctrl + reload the site

revaxarts said
TanyDi said

The devs changed the way each section is displayed. Should be fixed now. If you still can’T find the tab try to ctrl + reload the site

Thank you, I can see dashboard plus again. I want to install it on Internet Explorer but honestly I don’t know how to do this cos I usually use Chrome. I found Tools > manage add-ons …but couldn’t see install new button or similar. For Chrome browser I dragged and dropped the script from desktop on extensions page. But in Internet explorer I don’t know where to drop the script…:slight_smile: Sorry about this basic question.

TanyDi said
revaxarts said
TanyDi said

Thank you, I can see dashboard plus again. I want to install it on Internet Explorer but honestly I don’t know how to do this cos I usually use Chrome. I found Tools > manage add-ons …but couldn’t see install new button or similar. For Chrome browser I dragged and dropped the script from desktop on extensions page. But in Internet explorer I don’t know where to drop the script…:slight_smile: Sorry about this basic question.

Even IE would allow user script (maybe it does) I’ll never ever, ever ever, ever support it or provide any fix for that.

Use a real browser instead! :wink:

revaxarts said
TanyDi said
revaxarts said
TanyDi said

Even IE would allow user script (maybe it does) I’ll never ever, ever ever, ever support it or provide any fix for that.

Use a real browser instead! :wink:

Did you try to upload it on google market? :delicious:
I really love this app, but I also love Chrome (for me most powerfull browser)…