Introducing Dashboard Plus

Thank you so much !

It seems there’s a bug in the script. It’s the second time it happens for me. I use the progressbar and it displays 10%, then 90%, then 20%… I don’t know why, but it kept me awake like 1 hour last night waiting for my item to be approved, just to see it going down from 90 to 20 :smiley:
Overall it’s working well, I really like it.

Haha the progress bar is completely random. There is no accurate way to determine the progress. :slight_smile:

Silly me… LOL! :smiley: Well, I was just standing here, looking at the monitor, counting pixels… :smiley:

Is the script still working?. When I visit the statements page I can not see anything regarding Dashboard plus.

ValvePress said

Is the script still working?. When I visit the statements page I can not see anything regarding Dashboard plus.

UPDATE: it works fine with my Chrome but not FF

Hi,

I love this extension for chrome. But I have problem to use in my mac. Is it compatible with chrome in mac? or just for windows?

1 Like

The extension is not working for me anymore. The statement page outputs $NaN errors.

Not Working :frowning:

The verify purchase code function doesn’t work :frowning:

I agree on you, it should be :slight_smile:

Anything don’t work for me, I am using Windows 10, I checked with firefox and chrome, it doesn’t work on both browsers. Any suggestion?

Can anyone tell me where I can find Dashboard Plus for firefox and windows 10? I have windows 7 too and this works fine there.

@dtbaker
There is issue appearing with the dashboard plus. We it could be fixed as soon as possible!

I think no one working on this Addon, If so can we get the access to fix it.
@dtbaker

Regards.

@trippleS

I think this addon is added to github here from this post:

1 Like

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/dashboard-plus-for-envato/gcbcdaghonmljaplbpbbimmmfhmhcheh

Error 404 Not Found!

It seems that someone has tried to make a fix, but i could use it!

Hello guys,

I have followed the steps here at this repository where some fix has been made. Now it’s running successfully at my side!

Just follow the steps here:

Thanks to @XpeedStudio

Hello,

I removed it from chrome and trying to reinstall… It gives error while going to install it from the Webstore:

Please suggest. @XpeedStudio @Morad