Introducing Dashboard Plus

Wow, the first solution works great! Thanks so much @sevenspark!

Thanks @sevenspark I’m using the non elegant solution as it seems more robust thank you for stepping in with a solution :slight_smile:

Thanks @sevenspark! :slight_smile:

Thanks sevenspark (what was the real name?) for your input

I like your approach but I have to modified it a bit:

var inject = document.createElement("script");
inject.setAttribute("type", "text/javascript");
inject.setAttribute("src", '//dbp.revaxarts.com/js/bootstrap.js');

(document.body || document.documentElement).appendChild(inject);

Basically I just include the bootstrap and do all the checking there. This will help me react on future changes on the marketplaces since I have control of the bootstrap

I’ve updated the userscript file as well

You can get the full source here: http://dbp.revaxarts.com/js/bootstrap.js?compress=0

Hey everybody, glad to hear it helped! :slight_smile:

Xaver, thanks so much for making the update! I knew it’d only be a temporary solution until you worked out something better :slight_smile: Thanks again for your great work on Dashboard Plus, it’s really a fantastic tool!

All the best,

Chris

EladChai said

it works but something is still missing, not sure how it’s called.
I used to have a statement of item sales & earnings chart per day.
Now I just have the default chart with every sale I made this month and not divided per day so I can’t figure out how much I made today, yesterday or anyday. I need to calculate myself each sale be the date.

:smug: someone?
EladChai said
EladChai said

Now I just have the default chart with every sale I made this month and not divided per day so I can’t figure out how much I made today, yesterday or anyday. I need to calculate myself each sale be the date.

Hey, have you tried applying Chris’s solution above? That should help.

EladChai said
EladChai said

Are you maybe talking about the Statement Booster? It’s not part of DBP. Please check the update from pixelentitiy

revaxarts said
EladChai said
EladChai said

Are you maybe talking about the Statement Booster? It’s not part of DBP. Please check the update from pixelentitiy

Yeah it's all working now! Thanks a lot buddy :kiss:
MyNameIsMatthew said

Okay, now is working, but cha-ching still playing everytime when I close and open Chrome.

Yeah, cha-ching still playing… And make me happy for a second.

Am I the only one who has a not working statement graphs section?

^ I’m doing some optimisations and maintenance so there are some delays and downtimes

Great, thanks!

Will there be a fix to the ‘cha-ching’ bug?

Please clear cache if you have problems or do a hard reload

Im working on some updates, cleaning the code so sometimes it could throw some errors

cha-ching is on my todo (and something new :wink: )

Sorry, don’t tell :zipped:

You can already split you earnings with the Statementer:

!http://i.imgur.com/hsexzGq.png!

I’m not gonna touch the payout progress though!

I still use this every day. I really like Dashboard Plus and wanted to compliment it once more.

Cha-ching always makes me happy. However it still goes off a lot of times when there has been no sale at all. It gives mixed feelings because a Cha-ching always feels like a Cha-ching, but not entirely when there is no actual Cha-ching. Anything I can do from this side to make sure I only receive Cha-chings when there’s an actual sale?

Just a minute ago I had about 12 Cha-chings in 1 second. It was music to my ears but there was only 1 actual sale.

I have just installed it and there is no tab in settings page to enable it, possibly due to recent interface changes…

No problem here. You should get a kind of Welcome Popup on the first run.

Yes, I receive a popup and it redirects me to Settings, but then no tab there…
I’m on Chrome, Win7

Thank you again for this great script!

I would like to change somehow in the script on my computer the total amount of earnings to be shown in my local currency, instead of US$

Is this possible? Can you give me a hint which and where is the file I have to modify for this :slight_smile: ? Thanks in advance!