Introduce Yourself

Thank You :slight_smile:

Hi! From Russia, Ufa)
My Name is Radmir and i like edm music and poster design) I am very happy to be a member of this community.) have a nice day, everyone)

4 Likes

Hi everyone! My name is Wim and a free time photographer. My favourites are landscape and nature photography, with sometimes sidesteps to industrial- and military heritage. I live in the Netherlands.

2 Likes

Hey everyone, or Slainte as us Irish boyos might say (albeit usually with a beer in hand :wink: )

Absolutely stoked to recently become part of the Envato Elements Fam! My name is Rian, a freelance graphics and font designer from Ireland. I’m not going to show you all a picture of my yard in summer, as its Ireland, and summer is as much a myth here as the Sun is :stuck_out_tongue:

My main focus (at least commercially), is brand identity development and logo design, which is how I started in custom typefaces and fonts. Its strange how after a while, font become such an obsession! Anyway, below is a pic of himself (me), doing what I love doing when I’m not crumpled over the desk working on graphics.

Great to meet y’all :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi Travis!!! I’m Daniel, I live in Venezuela! :slight_smile: Here’s summer, like always, lol XD I enjoy anime, books, music and long walks (sound like a novel but no)

I used to work at an office but quit to become a freelancer, offices are like dementors and can steal your happiness away. (look at that Harry Potter’s reference)

1 Like

You are inspiring :heart:

1 Like

Hello? Its my first time being Here

Yo! I’m Sander, I’m new to this website. :slight_smile:

I’m from Norway, and I love to make music! My goal is to reach 1000 sales on Audiojungle, a pretty big goal I dare say, and I started a blog where I will share my progress and what I learn along the way so that others can benefit from my success as well. Blog link is in my profile for those of you wondering.

It’s a pleasure to be a part of this community, and looking forward to chatting more with you all!

1 Like

Hello everyone…Am Kasper the freelancer…i major on search engine optimization but like most freelancers i have my nose in almost every pot…glad to be part of this vast community…
findourpad.com | https://www.findourpad.com/seattle/seattle-condos-for-sale/

The Themepiko is a theme development company having 5 people now, born and raised in Bangladesh, a beautiful country of Southeast Asia. Usually, developing premium themes and plugins for WordPress is our core business. We also offer web-based outsourcing work. You can find our products at Envato Marketplace and can buy from there. Our developed themes are randomly trading as top selling items on Envato. We are always priority our customer and feedback care every issue, also it’s helps us keep going in the right path.

Story of Themepiko:

I’m Md. Forhad Feroj began the journey with themepiko get started theme and plugins development process firstly psd design -> html-> WordPress development. It’s really hard for me because one person design and development then complete the project. This years i am founded company at Dhaka, Bangladesh in January 2019 from passion towards coding, and within a 3 years of hard work i am reach Level 7 at Envato Marketplace. However, before reaching that level encountered lots of rejections, challenges and failures.!

3 Likes

Hello I’m imran from SL, Pretty new to Envato and looking forward to share my work with envato markets.

1 Like

Hello everyone!

This might be a rarity here, but I have just recently joined Envato on Audiojungle, hehe. Got my first track approved two days ago, so now I feel very motivated to bring in more and kick off the sales!
Click here to listen to the first approved track :slight_smile:

My profile still looks quite empty as I am working on the design with my 2D/3D Artist colleague from our indie game studio group.

I’m in my mid 20s, based in Prague. Most of my work consists of studying a Master´s Degree in Game Music & Audio, teaching guitar on various international schools, composing/producing for games and performing guitar recitals around Europe.

Some of the best guitar recitals were in the Netherlands where I got to meet very good friends and visual artists. On the last concert trip, my great gf took this pic of me and I think I’m gonna use it here because I think she made a great shot!

Imgur

And this is my brand new humidor! Never been a smoker in my life but just recently I started enjoying premium cigars on nice occasions. Anybody a cigar enthusiast here?

Imgur

So that is basically it! Glad to be joining such a nice and friendly looking community!
David

2 Likes

Hello everybody! My name is Md Biplab and i’m from Dhaka, Bangladesh. Now i’m 25 but I became interested in Grahpics Design since Childhood and finally i doing work in Graphics Designer. So i’m proud

2 Likes

hey Omar cool to see u here , my friend

1 Like

hey show us your ganster face Paul lol :slight_smile:

you could s****t yourself after you see my face :wink: hehe

stop boasting around will u? LOOOOOOOOL

I really impressed with your life style, community, beautiful home style and your life style.Especially your home location is very beautiful. Wonderful natural scene. Really so amazing. So nice of you Dear KingDog.
I Love it

Nice intro. Thanks for sharing it.

Hello everyone… Sahifa user here