Introduce Yourself

Hello!
I am Nicolas from Uruguay. I’m 21 years old and love sports (cycling and boxing) and graphic design :slightly_smiling_face: I studied graphic design for two years and recently started to get more active in GR, uploading wedding invitations, flyers and restaurant menus. You can check my portfolio. So far I’m enjoying it :smiley:

Cheers to everyone!

Hello everyone
I am vaibhav, working as a android developer.
have a great time a ahead!!

hi guys!
i am newbie here. nice to meet all of you.

hello friends, I am here for the first time, I am very pleased that there is a community that supports newbies, it is valuable. My name is Eugene, I’m from Ukraine, I’m writing music, I’m just starting, but I’m sure everything will be fine. I really want to hear from you how you walked your way to success, with what challenges did you meet, how did you overcome them? Everybody is grateful for the interaction.

Hi folks!
Telmo Serrano here! Been producing music for over 10 years now, starting as a Dance Music producer who made use of his skills for different purposes, such as, ghost production. Being a ghost producer can be tough, as even if you build a great portfolio, you can’t show it to anyone - That took me to approach my career with a different perspective, now focusing on Music production that would support Visual content. That being said, I believe Audio Jungle was a cool place try things out! Hope it works out for the best! Fingers crossed.

https://audiojungle.net/user/serranostockmusic

Nice to be part of this community, and get to know you guys/girls! :smiley:

Cheers!

Hi I am Abdul Mk from Nigeria …Am new here…hope to learn from you guys …thanks

You’re incredible. I wish you the best of luck for your future.

Thank You :slight_smile:

Hi! From Russia, Ufa)
My Name is Radmir and i like edm music and poster design) I am very happy to be a member of this community.) have a nice day, everyone)

Hi everyone! My name is Wim and a free time photographer. My favourites are landscape and nature photography, with sometimes sidesteps to industrial- and military heritage. I live in the Netherlands.

Hey everyone, or Slainte as us Irish boyos might say (albeit usually with a beer in hand :wink: )

Absolutely stoked to recently become part of the Envato Elements Fam! My name is Rian, a freelance graphics and font designer from Ireland. I’m not going to show you all a picture of my yard in summer, as its Ireland, and summer is as much a myth here as the Sun is :stuck_out_tongue:

My main focus (at least commercially), is brand identity development and logo design, which is how I started in custom typefaces and fonts. Its strange how after a while, font become such an obsession! Anyway, below is a pic of himself (me), doing what I love doing when I’m not crumpled over the desk working on graphics.

Great to meet y’all :smiley:

Hi Travis!!! I’m Daniel, I live in Venezuela! :slight_smile: Here’s summer, like always, lol XD I enjoy anime, books, music and long walks (sound like a novel but no)

I used to work at an office but quit to become a freelancer, offices are like dementors and can steal your happiness away. (look at that Harry Potter’s reference)

You are inspiring :heart:

Hello? Its my first time being Here