Introduce Yourself

Great to meet you!!! Sounds like you’ve had a pretty expansive career so far! Very nice studio :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, Sarah!) Thanks a lot :slight_smile:
Nice to meet you too! Wish you all the best on AudioJungle! :sunglasses:

Thanks so much Ivan :slight_smile: Much appreciated!! You have SO many awesome tracks - great aspiration for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi everybody, I’m Sébastien.
I’m 33 and I’m from France. I compose music for Audiojungle. Many kind of music : orchestral, piano, pop and others.
I work in my own home studio most of the time.
In “real life” I’m a teacher at Strasbourg’s university (teaching music of course !).

2 Likes

Hello,

That’s Great idea @scottwills of #madewithenvato , Buyer can select best themes and can view demo example made using theme also.

I live in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.

Me and My Twins beby Girls

5 Likes

Hi everyone!
My name is Diletta and I am from Italy, but whenever I can I love to travel and explore new places!
I mainly work on character design and 2D animation, but I am interested in photography and filming too. I am also the producer of a VFX company.
Here is my profile on Videohive: https://videohive.net/user/kalheesi.
I am happy to be part of the Envato community, that I consider a great place for both authors and buyers.
My favorite hobbies are poker, boxing and cinema.
I wish you all best of luck on sales and on life! :blush:

4 Likes

Great to meet you Sebastien :smiley:

Welcome :smiley: Your daughters are so lovely!!! Wish you all the very best :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome :smiley: Good luck!!!

Your animations are awesome :smiley: If you’re ever looking for a collab then let me know!

Thank you my dear! Of course, it would be fantastic to collaborate as soon as possible! Best of luck to you :wink:

1 Like

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

1 Like

hi all

I like to use any types of computers as personal computer and laptop. Also I’m a teacher. I’m interesting in sport, including reading and music. I’m from Portugal. I live in city which called Leiria. I have 33 years. I like to chat on various themes. I would like to join your forum.

Best regards!

1 Like

Wow! I look the photo - it’s a beautiful city!

As in a fairy tale! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

The Cotswolds is a whole area in England, UK. It’s mostly lots of different villages and towns. And yes, it is very beautiful :slight_smile: You should visit sometime!!

1 Like

Glad I know now about this beautiful region! I hope I will go there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello,

That’s Great idea of getting introduction of envato community members and make it public.

I live in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. We develop creative Joomla, WordPress and Drupal themes for your business

Me and My Twins baby Girls

1 Like

Hello,

I live in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. We develop creative Joomla, WordPress and Drupal themes for your business.

Me and My Family

3 Likes

Hi

My name is Ferry and I’m a front-end web developer and direct online marketing professional. I’m from The Netherlands and I always buy my themes from themeforest. The most themes are very good.

Our website is https://www.conversiepartners.nl/

1 Like

Happy Bhavesh Family.

1 Like

Hey there! We are Andrew and Vitali - the founders of Meteorites Studio.
We are glad to be the part of the Envato community. We live in Kharkiv - the first capital of Ukraine. For a long time we were engaged in music and playing in the band. Thanks and best regards!

!

5 Likes