Introduce Yourself

Hello Every One,

We are WPElitePlugins - We are providing the best WordPress plugin and theme. We are the small group of dedicated team and every day we are growing. We always focus on quality of work. Always ready to help our customers

Since april 2015, i started on codecanyon. Very happy to see the progress till now

Excited where the journey goes! O:)

First Name : Slim
Last Name : Hamdi
Profile :
Best item :

Hi everybody!!

Great to meet you all :smiley:

I’m Sarah, based in the UK and am brand new to Audiojungle. I just had my first audio track accepted last week (yayyy!), although my other 4 tracks were rejected :frowning:

If you’re interested in hearing my track (hopefully soon to be tracks :P):
AudioJungle Profile Link

Tiny bit about me:
I was based in London for 10 years but have now moved back home to the beautiful Cotswolds! I’m an aspiring composer/producer/songwriter and while I grew up learning classical piano, I have been learning music production/mixing etc for the last 3/4 years. I have a very eclectic taste in music both in what I listen to and what I make. I also love photography and anything creative!

Lovely to hear all your stories and hope to get to know you more :slight_smile:

Sarah x

ps. If anyone has any tips for me on how to get some sales, I would be very grateful!! Thank you :stuck_out_tongue:

Really great to meet you Pat!!! Sounds like you’ve got some great experience :slight_smile:

Any advice for a newbie author on Audiojungle?! I currently have 1 track that has been accepted.

Great to meet you!!! Sounds like you’ve had a pretty expansive career so far! Very nice studio :slight_smile:

Hi, Sarah!) Thanks a lot :slight_smile:
Nice to meet you too! Wish you all the best on AudioJungle! :sunglasses:

Thanks so much Ivan :slight_smile: Much appreciated!! You have SO many awesome tracks - great aspiration for me :slight_smile:

Hi everybody, I’m Sébastien.
I’m 33 and I’m from France. I compose music for Audiojungle. Many kind of music : orchestral, piano, pop and others.
I work in my own home studio most of the time.
In “real life” I’m a teacher at Strasbourg’s university (teaching music of course !).

That’s Great idea @scottwills of #madewithenvato , Buyer can select best themes and can view demo example made using theme also.

Myself Bhavesh Khatri author of joomlastars. I live in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.

Me and My Twins beby Girls

Hi everyone!
My name is Diletta and I am from Italy, but whenever I can I love to travel and explore new places!
I mainly work on character design and 2D animation, but I am interested in photography and filming too. I am also the producer of a VFX company.
Here is my profile on Videohive:
I am happy to be part of the Envato community, that I consider a great place for both authors and buyers.
My favorite hobbies are poker, boxing and cinema.
I wish you all best of luck on sales and on life! :blush:

Great to meet you Sebastien :smiley:

Welcome :smiley: Your daughters are so lovely!!! Wish you all the very best :slight_smile:

Welcome :smiley: Good luck!!!

Your animations are awesome :smiley: If you’re ever looking for a collab then let me know!

Thank you my dear! Of course, it would be fantastic to collaborate as soon as possible! Best of luck to you :wink:

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

hi all

I like to use any types of computers as personal computer and laptop. Also I’m a teacher. I’m interesting in sport, including reading and music. I’m from Portugal. I live in city which called Leiria. I have 33 years. I like to chat on various themes. I would like to join your forum.

Best regards!

Wow! I look the photo - it’s a beautiful city!

As in a fairy tale! :slight_smile:

The Cotswolds is a whole area in England, UK. It’s mostly lots of different villages and towns. And yes, it is very beautiful :slight_smile: You should visit sometime!!

Glad I know now about this beautiful region! I hope I will go there :slight_smile:

That’s Great idea of getting introduction of envato community members and make it public.

Myself Bhavesh Khatri author of joomlastars. I live in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. We develop creative Joomla, WordPress and Drupal themes for your business

Me and My Twins baby Girls