I recently got a new customer that sells customized furniture. They need to have an interior planner just like the one you can see on IKEA’s kitchen planner. With other words, this function is:
- There is a base image that shows an interior
- Under that image there are names of the different parts that the customer can personalize, like drawers, doors, kitchen sink, etc. The user clicks on the one he/she wishes to customize
- According to which part the user has chosen on the topic above, there will be images of those parts showing under. Each image has a different colour. texture or model. Lets say the customer chooses a door. Under the image there will be thumbnails of doors with different colours, textures and designs
- After the customer clicks on the door he/she wants, the base image will get updated with that element. Let’s say that the base image here is a kitchen with white furniture and the customer chooses red doors/drawers. The image will then be update only those details to red
- According to what the customer chooses, the price gets updated (not a demand but would be nice!)
- This customization has to be done with images, no traditional hotspots or so
Does this already exist for wordpress?
Thanks in advance!