Installing wownder social media on my website

HI, I’m a beginner and I’m trying to install wowonder social media platform to my website. I have no idea what I’m doing. I don’t know how to set the SQL. I think I uploaded it, but I don’t think its right. There’s a step by step video, but it does not seem to be available.

I’d suggest asking the author as this is not a beginner’s job https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/203039054-How-to-contact-an-author

Installation service is not included to the support and information should be provided at the documentation of the item. If you’re looking for a support for the installation service, I’d be happy to help you on this project:

I should buy that install kit? Is that going to work for codecanyon software?
I have a guy from fiverr working on it, but I haven’t heard from him for 4 hours. Do you think he abandoned me? How long should I give someone to do this?

It shouldn’t be taking that long but depends on the persons’ availability. If you hire someone from other timezone, they may be sleeping already.

Did you found any solution for that?

No chivalry left anymore. I have been trying to get this up for four days and I know my way way around the PC. So we wait seven days for an answer that will probably not solve our problem or two days waiting on the author or we ask our friends with hands on experience here in the Forum… Well we all see how that went. I’ve had Chameleon for three years and was always gotten back to within four to twelve hours but their scripts are old… figured I’d give this a shot… Anyway, if I can help let me know, we are community otherwise why have rules. Mahalo

old topic