install theme colora

I have the database installed but am having trouble with theme. the zip Quickstart uploaded and extracted. What do I do now? I tried fallowing the instructions but was unsuccessful

You’re probably missing something then.Is it Magento?

yes

database installed now its time to install the Quickstart

Just check the documentation carefully. You may find the problem.

1. After import database -> Click that database -> Find and choose core_config_data At web/unsecure/base_url , web/secure/base_url : Change url to your store url.

cant find this in the file

hello?

To install QuickStart package, please follow these guides below:

1. Create new database:
  • Open your Browser and type : localhost/phpmyadmin or yourdomain/phpmyadmin
  • Then create databasecreate database
  • Click database you have just created import database step2

where is this at " 1. After import database -> Click that database -> Find and choose core_config_data At web/unsecure/base_url , web/secure/base_url : Change url to your store url."

I can offer installation service if you’d like additional help. Otherwise you should follow the documentation to install the theme

there is NO " core_config_data" In the data base I imported in DB and also there is nothing that fallowed this file path web/unsecure/base_url , web/secure/base_url. Please help me because the “DOCUMENTATION FOR COLORA - ORGANIC RESPONSIVE MAGENTO 2 THEME” doesn’t line up with the instructions.

im not looking to spend more, I’m looking for the correct instructions

going by the instructions the database im supposed to import isn’t even in here…

Hello,

Contact with your item author

with your purchase key

hope they solved your issue

Thanks