Instagram WordPress widget wanted

Hi guys!

I’m desperately looking for a good Instagram WordPress widget and just can’t find it anywhere, because 90% of them don’t work and the other 10% are just way too… ehm… bad. So please could you kindly recommend me a widget with the following features:

  • Really works!
  • Can show 2-10 last pictures from an Instagram account;
  • Really works!
  • Has some sort of thumbnail size controls, so I could make the thumbnails a little bigger or smaller;
  • Really works!

Thank you so much in advance!

P.S. It can be a free solution but I’m ready to pay for one too.

Yesterday I searched through the whole CodeCanyon and didn’t find anything close to what I described above. Unfortunately there’s nothing I could use. I remeber there was one nice widget, but it had no thumbnail size control.

If it doesn’t exist, you don’t have any other option to hire someone for a custom job for you needs. In that case, you can contact me

Sorry, it’s not what I had in mind. I need a ready solution, especially since I see it in every second WP template on ThemeForest…

We have something you are looking for in one of our themes but it’s jQuery plugin.

It’s available on Github also:

We can convert it to WP plugin pretty fast. Let me know if you are interested.

You can try use
which does everything you ask for and it is really easy to be used.

Seem this plugin:, fit for your requires, I don’t know why it not work for you, but it’s work well when I tried with my self.

You, sir, are a magician, sir! :slight_smile: Thank you so much, it really works! I missed it somehow.

Thank you, but I already found what I needed :slight_smile: