⚡ Insanely Simple Solution To Our Search Problem!

I hear you and I agree. I do however have 0.5 % hope that the leadership of Envato realises that developing AJ is only a smart move for the future as the marketplace functions as a great place for nurturing and warming up customers for Elements. The more customers AJ manage to attract the more customers Elements will have.

Of course looking back at the incredibly short sighted moves like removing the credit system, no transaction fee free options and forcing best seller sort on all the other markets category pages, I am not holding my breath for positive changes to be totally honest.

Still I think it is important to at least try pitching ideas for improvement. Who knows what is happening behind the scenes with all the hundreds of Envato employees, there is also a microscopic possibility that the current leadership style might change if things are not going as well as “planned” in terms of Elements. Companies makes mistakes all the time and smart companies correct themselves.

On topic:
I wrote a post above suggesting how the Creative Name idea can be implemented without interfering with the search system at all. Here: ⚡ Insanely Simple Solution To Our Search Problem! I hope that more authors can carefully read it and constructively criticise it if they find possible problems with it.

4 Likes

:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

Title will change when music will change. Beauty title don’t make you a Brahms. So, it is just bussiness. Also, you have a tags, so it’s the same)