Inquiry Regarding Hard Rejection of CosmoCity

Dear ThemeForest Review Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I recently received a hard rejection for my HTML theme submission, CosmoCity, and I’m writing to seek further clarification on the reasons behind the rejection.

While I understand and respect ThemeForest’s high standards for quality and functionality, I would greatly appreciate feedback on areas where my theme may have fallen short of your criteria. Constructive criticism will help me refine and enhance my work for future submissions.

I’ve invested considerable time and effort into designing and developing CosmoCity, and I’m committed to delivering a product that meets the expectations of both ThemeForest and its users. Any insights or suggestions you can provide would be invaluable in guiding my revisions.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Forum is for suggestions only within the volunteers and other authors. If you share your website URL, someone could give you some ideas why it’s rejected.

Website URL CosmoCity || HTML Template

@ki-themes

WebSite URL : CosmoCity || HTML Template

There’re too many similar items on the marketplace and your item doesn’t bring anything new. This is probably why your item has been rejected