Inline preview Image

Hi all,

Can someone try to update inline preview image? From past experience, I know it’s an auto approval thing. But now It’s not even allowing me to update… Any one having the same issue?

Validation failed: Cannot automatically update an item with an update that requires approval

Please help! :slight_smile:

amzee said

Hi all,

Can someone try to update inline preview image? From past experience, I know it’s an auto approval thing. But now It’s not even allowing me to update… Any one having the same issue?

Validation failed: Cannot automatically update an item with an update that requires approval

Just tried it and it worked. At least I believe so :P
amzee said

Hi all,

The inline preview image isn’t an auto-approving thing, and I highly doubt it ever was - you can update (without being approved manually by a reviewer) only the Item’s Description , what’s bellow the Update Item and Tags requires review.