İniLabs Author don't my refund

Troubled system and inexperienced support. They still couldn’t fix the problem in 36 hours. Moreover, I showed the errors. They said we solved it. But all the errors are still the same. We have conversations on Whatsapp at Rid Islam Co-founder. They also accepted.

36 hours wasted. Also, they send a message saying that they have solved the problem. But they don’t even know the problem themselves. I asked for the file. But they don’t have the courtesy to tell the file. Moreover, they say you have $69. They say you didn’t buy us. Rudeness. They do not take steps to fix the problem. They only respond in 8 hours. It’s every 2 hours. I definitely do not recommend. You will regret buying it. It doesn’t work stable at all.

A refund request will be created. Definitely not up to par. It needs a lot of development!

Troubled system and inexperienced support. They still couldn’t fix the problem in 36 hours. Moreover, I showed the errors. They said we solved it. But all the errors are still the same. We have conversations on Whatsapp at Rid Islam Co-founder. They also accepted.

36 hours wasted. Also, they send a message saying that they have solved the problem. But they don’t even know the problem themselves. I asked for the file. But they don’t have the courtesy to tell the file. Moreover, they say you have $69. They say you didn’t buy us. Rudeness. They do not take steps to fix the problem. They only respond in 8 hours. It’s every 2 hours. I definitely do not recommend. You will regret buying it. It doesn’t work stable at all.

A refund request will be created. Definitely not up to par. It needs a lot of development!