Incredibly low sales, anyone else ?

Is anyone else experiencing this ? All of a sudden this month my sales were at 50% less then previous ones. What happened ?? Did someone mess up the search optimization ?

5 Likes

My sales are very low too. The worst month since 2012 for me.

2 Likes

Sales are, LOW?
I wonder why (if you know what I mean)

HINT: “Look to the top of the screen.”

2 Likes

Yes here also. And the current statistics matches the sales decline with the start of the elements banner showing up. And we also noticed affiliate decline.

It’s not only envato elements. Some authors (even top selling authors) make now dumping prices for brochures. Between $2 and $5. That’s terrible.

3 Likes

Yes, since the beginning of the year, sales are down, and this month is very bad.

1 Like

Same here even new items makes no difference. It seam like envato works only for top 20 authors or something like this plus the elements thing.

Envato please go back to initial approach regarding authors. Probably you guys have soooo much money by now you don’t really care, the scope is to do more , too bad because I loved this market so much it was all about passion now is all about money…

5 Likes

So many similar topics with the same question. Maybe you should combine all the topics and name them “Why Elements and ADP are killing our business and where are the sales?” But seriously I think the problem here is not only in Elements and ADP although it had affected the sales a lot, there are so many factors, like over-saturation of the market and huge competition, don’t forget about other marketplaces. The solution here might be: find a new niche, change your business strategy, invest in new skills to make something new, find something outside of Envato etc. And please don’t beg Envato to change something, it’s their game and you are not able to change the rules of this game. I saw that Power Elite author of Avada theme already complaining, but it doesn’t change anything. So just accept it.

1 Like

Agree with you, @corrella few of us chosen only quantity of “sale” with ADP. Badly effected the whole digital product’s.I also facing low sale from last month. This month are terrible for me too :frowning:

1 Like

Wait… wait… WUT ? Just accept it ? Nah mate… This is my livelihood, I cannot accept to not be able to feed myself. This is a serious issue regarding their search optimization for sure. Never say that again “just accept it” you should always fight for what you believe in.

4 Likes

In my case as Audio Jungle author. I have a good sale this month.
Sometime low sale happen to the market.

Well, then you can line up with other fighters that just shout on the forum about low sales. It doesn’t change anything in the long perspective. What I meant about “just accept it” is “don’t try to change the rules of the game, just accept it or make your own game”. Creating another topic about low sales doesn’t change anything at all. Try to improve your business strategy, think outside of the box.

For me this is an average month, nothing too great, nothing too bad. First half of April was strange with 0 sales in like two weeks, which never happened before.

That is how you improve the game, by changing what doesn’t work. Talking about the problem is the first step into changing something. Staying idle doesn’t help anyone. Reminds me of the definition of insanity… doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

I know a lot of people on this site that I have talked to on the internet and face to face, that said the same thing regarding the sales dropping more and more. Nothing wrong with focusing on other things but definitely there is a problem on envato’s part. Like not giving authors more tools to play with to easily promote their items, not making changes to the front page while they did on their entire site. And many many more that I see people don’t really want to talk about for some reason.

3 Likes

Yes envato elements starts taking all new visitors attention with those bannes on top. If they dont stop, this gone kill graphicriver soon.

Some authors pay ads to get new visitors on they portfolio, when someone come, its imposible to not get attention to thet banner :upside_down_face:

Soon?
It already did :slight_smile:

Sales almost stopped.
ADP and element is destroying everything.

2 Likes

Envato just anounced wordpress themes and plugins into elemets… hurray.

1 Like

*cries in Australian

4 Likes

Old topic