Incorrect Subscription

So I’m currently in a packaging class, and we need mock ups! I heard about envato through a collegue. I liked some of envatos packaging mockups but I only wanted one! So I was thinking, “Okay, let me just get a monthly subscription, I wonder if they have a cheaper way for students” Because I’m in college and broke! They had a much cheaper option for 11$ a month! Of course I choose this option, and proceed to put in my account info! I check my bank account and Im charge 138??? I go into account details with my subscription and it’s placed me on a yearly subscription! No! I wanted a monthly subscription for students! Please give me help on how I can get a refund because I’m a broke college student and I don’t know how I mixed up!

Hi

For Students monthly charge around $11 will be if and only if you susbscribe for annual subscription. For monthly susbscription it is around double.
Please contact Elements Support. Elements Support Team will be happy to help.

Thanks!

1 Like

If you only need one mockup, why not just buy one? You can find lots for as little as $4.

Yeah, when you go to the payment page it asks you if you want to pay yearly or monthly:

2 Likes

Damn, I can’t read… do you think I’ll be able to get a refund

because, it was a specific mockup that I found on the site that was precise

No worries, it seems to be a common mistake. Just open a Help ticket and they should be able to help you out. :slight_smile:

If you look up the name of the mockup on GraphicRiver, you might be able to find it.