Impossible crowd singing!

Hello everybody! There was such a question. Is there any way to make a singing stadium having only myself?)

1 Like

You need at least 5-7 people for this task. The more is better. Record several takes of a vocal part where everyone singing together, then layer it up and experiment with delay, reverb and pitch. The more takes you will record the more bigger your stadium effect will be. And ask your people to sign a little bit different every take.

1 Like

In theory its possible to create such effect with only yourself but the task is tricky and requires a lot of time and efforts.

1 Like

One person can sing several times a single part, not necessarily have many people. The main thing then to correctly adjust the reverb. In the song Pink Floyd “Another Brick in the wall” children’s choir recorded exactly this way

1 Like

Yes, but it could be more realistic if voice has different timbres as well as males and females.

1 Like

Yes, but the question was exactly how to record, having only one person. Without a doubt, having a few people the result will be better)

1 Like

I think the solution could be to use a plugin to change formant of a voice
It may take some time to make it work the right way,but it can help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @TinsRecords In this track you can hear my voice and my girlfriend’s voice! It might not be perfect but atleast i tried! :stuck_out_tongue:
I recorded several times and changed the position and the pitch of each take using ofcurse the delay and the reverb as @Enrize said! You can also change the position of the mic each time and ofcurse you have to use a lot of panning :stuck_out_tongue: if you want to have a stereo image!
Good Luck!

1 Like

You can always ask friends to help you :smiley:

2 Likes

Cool track. Very light and easy. I tried to record today. One male voice is not enough, although I tried to change the timbre and octaves …

I wanted to put myself a challenge, do this alone. Apparently have to ask friends)

I tried the formant. Somewhat not right

I find this tutorial:

Want try tomorrow)))

Thank you friend :slight_smile: You did well