Important Terms Updates for all Users on Envato Market

Envato team and Envato community, Happy New Year!

I’d greatly appreciate it if an official rep of Envato rep could confirm the following licensing question.

Use Case: YOUTUBE/ FACEBOOK SHOW
This pertains to a “show” type of series of videos that I will post on Youtube and Facebook, regularly.
The video episodes will NOT be sold, but will be available for viewing on Youtube and Facebook, at any time.
I want to make use of the following After Effects “Elements”: the Ultimate Earth Zoom Toolkit and the Photo Projector.

When I look at the License FAQ and the nature of these elements I interpret these as being TOOLS that are subject to the Envato Tools Terms and Conditions. I can’t provide a link as I’m not allowed more than 2 links in one post.
So, for the following use of these specific “Elements” the Tools T&C would apply. So I would just need ONE REGULAR license copy for each of the 2 Elements, for both the use cases below, right?

• Creating the INTRO part of EVERY episode, which WILL NOT CHANGE from one episode to another - what type and how many license copies will I need?
  • Using the AE element within EVERY episode, each with a DIFFERENT CUSTOMIZATION (for e.g., in each episode I will represent different places, with different coordinates when using the Earth Zoom Toolkit).

Please confirm. Thank you,
eugenm