Important Changes to Skrill Payment Method

Got it, Thank you very much :slight_smile:

Is there any link that highlights recent skrill change of policy towards Australia? I can’t find any topic online regarding this matter, which is weird.

Just a reminder that the last day to request a skrill withdrawal is approaching. After 31 August, you will not be able to use Skrill for your author payout request.

Still can’t find anything online regarding the skrill change of policy. Would you be kind enough to link us up?

I found this, which does mention Skrill would be backing out of Australia…

Was a while back though, maybe something else has changed since then as well. Couldn’t find it though.

Thanks for the link. However, this was applied November 2016 which is a while back, and even with this change the accounts remain functional and can send / receive / withdraw money using methods aside from prepaid mastercards which seem to be the only affected part.
Unless I’m missing something here, this doesn’t affect the market.

Skrill has told us that they are doing this and that’s what we have to work with. It’s up to them how and if they choose to make it more public.

Hi,

it is still 31st August and Skrill is no longer an option for withdraw?! It was said to be able this day.

Best reagrds

2 Likes

Why Skrill is no longer an option ?It is 31 …i do not understand.Come on Envato and fix this asap!

August only has 30 days in Envato’s world :smiley:

On a serious note, I would say a lot of people do the withdraw on the last day (we always do) so hopefully, it’s not an intentional move.

We didn’t get any emails

Yes, me too was searching for

ENVATO TEAM -> I am not destroyed by this information like most of the people here, other withdrawal options are working in my country…

BUT

Skrill was extremely good and comfortable. You should find something similar to this one.

I am telling this because skrill was my favourite but if someone could earn his money from envato ONLY via skrill just imagine how dramatic this situation for them is…

Don’t understand skrill politics but we have to move on.

Please try with western union or something what is available almost all over the world and doesn’t have big fees.

You have hundrets of thousands people here and they want work with you and earn their money - you can negotiate with any provider to get good deal.

Geetings For you all. Keep it up.

Hi,

I have a low sales these days, Does Skrill is the reason for this as it is no longer available as a payment method for buyers?

Thanks

Hello

I am from Belarus and have been working with Themeforest for several years now and have been withdrawing funds through the Skrill, but now the Skrill is no longer working with Australia. And in Belarus, not PayPal and Payoneer is not supported, so only the SWIFT, but before we did not have IBAN bills, due to which the SWIFT translation did not reach, two months ago the banks switched to the IBAN but the Belarus country disappeared in the account. Tell us how we can withdraw money now, will the country appear on the list in SWIFT? After all, our country has moved to the IBAN account.

1 Like

Man, you may use Payoneer in Belarus, even more you may withdrawal earnings to your local bank using Payoneer.

Thank’s man

I work as an entrepreneur and in a payoneer in our country does not work to withdraw funds to the account. I asked on their forum payoneer. In the list they have a Belarusian but no withdrawal and is not planned in the near future.

So you ask for Local Bank Withdrawal. But Envato and Payoneer are partners, and Payoneer offer Global Bank Transfer. So “Local Bank Withdrawal” and “Global Bank Transfer” are different offers. On this page at the bottom select Belarus, and you will see that you can transfer USD to Belarus bank. Also I already contacted Payoneer support, and already connected my bank to their system, so on practice it works.

Transferwise charge about the same as Skrill and PayPal, they just use creative accounting when it comes to their marketing, to make it seem like they charge a lot less… which in itself isn’t very ethical.

1 Like